What's New?

Aspirating

Status
Not open for further replies.
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Dam ATW thats nuts.... how do horses live long all that crazy stuff.... dam u must have had ur hands on all the good stuff LOL all pharm grade

some live long, others die on the track when their hearts seize up. no different in horses than it is in people. some can take it and some cant.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
i can tell you that having given probably over a million injection to animals, we never pull back and check. when going into the muscle the veins are small and generally you might go through one and might even get some in one but you arent going to be able to inject the whole volume into the vein. it is too small and they collapse easily. even if you do try to aspirate back you could be in a vein but because of the direction of the bevel or the size of the vein, you might not even get any blood to come back so it isnt a sure way to check anyway. push it in and inject and be done and you will way cut back on your stress associated with giving injections.

ALWAYS aspirate. If you land IN a vein and inject oil in it you WILL be sorry. It's enough to make you question whether you want to continue doing shots. I've put a significant amount of oil into a vein and it felt like my lungs collapsed. Look up "oil embolism."

Last edited by a moderator:
Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
ALWAYS aspirate. If you land IN a vein and inject oil in it you WILL be sorry. It's enough to make you question whether you want to continue doing shots. I've put a significant amount of oil into a vein and it felt like my lungs collapsed. Look up "oil embolism."

In the beginning i didnt aspirate untill i hit a large vein and when that happens you will know it, you instantly taste the BA content in the compound in your lungs (taste of rubbing alcohol) and will fall to the ground coughing terribly to the point where you dont know if you are going to survive this kinda thing prolly one of the scariest things that has ever happened to me. And this happened while pinning the glutes and happened twice after that I always aspirate and there have been a few times that I have drawn blood back into the syringe when i do that i pull it out and pin somewhere else not worth the risk in my opinion...... And by the way I have looked this up before online and there are hundreds of forums where this same thing has happened to guys........And one last thing this happens in children as well at pediatricians offices and children have died from this same scenario....Better safe than sorry!!!!

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
If it makes ya feel any better i done over 20 cycles and pin one some times twice per day when on. Thighs glutes and calves. Ive never aspirated.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Now heres another...im against this but remember past decade hundred boards or so have come and gone. There are a group of guys one a competitor that advocates IV aas and hgh. I dong. Dont condone but many many do. Again ive pinned myself thousands never have i aspirated. Never.

usa

usa

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2010
I have 2 techniques for aspirating the glutes
#1. I hold the pin with my thumb and index finger. Pin yourself so that your thumb and index finger are naturally placed against your body i.e. dont turn your wrist so it feels unnatural. If Im in the right position, I can use my middle finger to push up on the lip of the plunger just enough to get a bunch of little bubbles and no sign of blood.

#2. I hold the syringe in my palm with the needle pointed down towards my pinky. I pin myself and use my thumb to push up on the plunger, again enough to get a bunch of little bubbles and no sign of blood.

Now, some of you big fockers might have a more difficult time doing this than me, but it will work for most of us.

BTW: ATW knows what she's talking about. Lets not flame her for sharing her experience. Experience does count in this business.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
here is the deal, like in ALL things, you will always find people on both sides of every debate. if you want to aspirate and it makes you feel better, by all means do it. if you struggle with it and it causes more trauma and stress than dont. pick it and do it! and as posted before just because you dont get any blood on aspiration doesnt mean that you arent in the vien!

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
i am a veterinarian. been in practice for 15yrs and spent 9 years doing mostly race horse medicine where we inject lots and lots and lots of AAS and other medicines that would blow your mind. it is amazing what can get in a vein. i had clients that would give their horse 20cc of equipose IV all the time. not the recommend route but they insisted that the horses ran better that way. i learned a long time ago that you cant change someones mind when they dont want it changed. if you want to see some crazy stuff just go to a mexican match race where they are matching horses for $100,000 for 100 yards.

a lot of things give you an odd taste in your mouth. also respiration can increase as can heartrate.

Oil based EQ intravenously?

I aspirate. Works for me.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Oil based EQ intravenously?

I aspirate. Works for me.

yes sir. name brand Fort Dodge Equipose IV 20 cc. crazy but they swore it made them run faster. i watched them do it because i refused to do it for them. the horses just always took it and nothing ever happened. i was honestly amazed the first time. but after going to a few match races, nothing amazes or suprises me about what can be injected into a vein. hell, look at the meth heads, they inject cleaners and all sorts of toxic stuff into their veins. one day i was doing squats and was looking out the window and some dude in the apartment behind the gym was shooting something up. he shot it in and dropped the syringe and convulsed for a few minutes and then got up and did the other arm. :confused:

Body_Builder

Body_Builder

MuscleHead
Oct 18, 2010
I always aspirate, I know some that don't or are unaware but always aspirating was set in stone when I jumped in the game so to speak.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Here is the thing gixx. every year over 42,000 people die in car accidents. every day 71 people die from alcohol related injuries. guess how many i found died from oil in the vein, 0. not saying it might not happen but from a statistical stand point you have way bigger chances killing yourself by drinking or driving a car than you do injecting oil in a vein. there are risks involved in everything we do. if you want to aspirate then by all means aspirate but just because you aspirate doesnt mean that you wont hit a vein. what if you pull back and no blood and as you are pushing it in it goes in just a tiny bit and now all of a sudden you are in a vein? it happens, i inject in veins everyday, it doesnt take much movement to go from being out to being in or even just a slight turn of the needle. so now take the OP who is nevrous and shaking and moving that needle all over in his muscle while trying to aspirate, say in that all that moving around he lacerates a vein or an artery thereby making it way easier to get it in the vessel? dont you think he is probably better off just injecting it and decreasing the amount of damage that he does every time he injects. i am not giving irresponsible advice, im giving my opinion on what i deal with and do everyday, my experiences. that is what these forums are about! you give your thoughts and i give mine!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic

Status
Not open for further replies.