Rolanalon
What's New?

Anxiety/ Panic Attacks

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Sorry if it’s already been mentioned.
Theanine as a natural approach is a useful relief for a lot of people. It works well for my wife who has epilepsy.
How’s your BP and heart rate? If those happen to run on the higher side, you can likely tame a bit of the tension that results in anxiety by using a med like carvedilol, metoprolol or propranolol.
Anxiety can have / does have a WIDE range of causes. I hope you get some relief.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
Ill tell you what been working great for me. I got some 1:1 THC/CBD Chocolate from TRUlieve and it worked amazing.
Its the lowest THC/CBD Combo you can get at the store. I took 1 little square and broke that in half and took that. Within 15 minutes i was totally
relaxed anxiety gone and i slept really well.
The Xanax is always a last resort. i don't take any more than .25mg works well but makes me tired as fuck.
At work if needed on bad days ill take a 1mg Ativan and break it in half and take .50 early and .50 later in the day if needed. Doesnt make me tired and i can function on the ativan.
But the THC/CBD seems to be working great.

Last edited:
jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Theanine, 200mg- works on the GABA system

Magnesium glycinate, 400mg

As mentioned- propranolol

Well I am out of the propanolol but L-theanine and Mag glycinate are great. Add 2 grams of GABA and the L-theanine works synergistically with the exogenous GABA. When I used to compete I would take this combo with melatonin, and a few others the night before a fight. Other than that I really do not have much anxiety or such.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Ill tell you what been working great for me. I got some 1:1 THC/CBD Chocolate from TRUlieve and it worked amazing.
Its the lowest THC/CBD Combo you can get at the store. I took 1 little square and broke that in half and took that. Within 15 minutes i was totally
relaxed anxiety gone and i slept really well.
The Xanax is always a last resort. i don't take any more than .25mg works well but makes me tired as fuck.
At work if needed on bad days ill take a 1mg Ativan and break it in half and take .50 early and .50 later in the day if needed. Doesnt make me tired and i can function on the ativan.
But the THC/CBD seems to be working great.
What type of THC? I ask because they have the delta 8 9 and 10 from hemp all over the shops now as cannabis isn't legal here but tons of gummies baked goods tinctures vapes flowers etc. I walked in and was like goddamn!

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
What type of THC? I ask because they have the delta 8 9 and 10 from hemp all over the shops now as cannabis isn't legal here but tons of gummies baked goods tinctures vapes flowers etc. I walked in and was like goddamn
I don't know much about thc. My sis in law got the THC chocolate from the dispensary. It says BHANG Milk Chocolate. I'm guessing that's the strain.

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
There is quite a few natural options. But first do you have an idea what's causing it? Then my next question is are you looking for something that will provide relief in 5 to 10 minutes or are you looking for something you can take that over the course of 2 to 3 months that can decrease your anxiety by 75% or more? I've been prescribed or taken every single benzo out there. The good thing about the prescription benzos if you get fast relief. The downside is they're addictive and over time you have to take more and more to get the same effect. I have a multi pronged approach that took my anxiety down by 90% but it took three months of consistent use to get there. Are you looking for a legal herbal supplement or does it not matter to you?

Slic.

USMCRabi

USMCRabi

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2012
I feel your pain. I have been suffering from anxiety for years as well. I have to take 2mg of Klonopin (Clonazepam) as needed when its bad. Only problem is the groggness the next day.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
There is quite a few natural options. But first do you have an idea what's causing it? Then my next question is are you looking for something that will provide relief in 5 to 10 minutes or are you looking for something you can take that over the course of 2 to 3 months that can decrease your anxiety by 75% or more? I've been prescribed or taken every single benzo out there. The good thing about the prescription benzos if you get fast relief. The downside is they're addictive and over time you have to take more and more to get the same effect. I have a multi pronged approach that took my anxiety down by 90% but it took three months of consistent use to get there. Are you looking for a legal herbal supplement or does it not matter to you?

Slic.
I am definitely looking for something i can take over the course of 2 to 3 months to reduce my anxiety. I have benzos but absolutely
do not want to take them every day. I am very interested in your approach that reduced your anxiety 90%..
Yes, I'm looking for a legal herbal supplement. I'm all ears my friend.

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
I am definitely looking for something i can take over the course of 2 to 3 months to reduce my anxiety. I have benzos but absolutely
do not want to take them every day. I am very interested in your approach that reduced your anxiety 90%..
Yes, I'm looking for a legal herbal supplement. I'm all ears my friend.
I thought the kava was helping, no?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I thought the kava was helping, no?
Yes, absolutely, the Kava, it's definitely helping. I take 1 in the AM before i go to work and 1 in the afternoon.
But I'm always open to more suggestions to other natural options also.
I was told Theanine is also very good as a natural option.
I just want as many natural options as possible.

nationwide

nationwide

VIP Member
Mar 19, 2011
Kava 6 by Nature's Answer. I've written multiple posts on multiple boards about how it literally saved my life, marriage, and relationship with my children. I was in a bad way with anxiety from stress. It was destroying me and everything around me. It doesn't work like a pharmaceutical where it affects you in a drug induced way. For me, it just naturally melted away the anxiety. For a few months, I had to take the max dose of 2 per day but then cut it to 1 per day, and eventually just taking one on occasion if things got to be too overwhelming.

If you try it, I hope you find the same relief as I did!
h/t to @blm for this recommendation. Stumbled on this thread and gave it a try with very good initial results. Have tried some kava kava in the past but this particular brand seems way more effective.

Reactions: blm
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic