Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anxiety/ Panic Attacks

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Did you take anything for it? Xanax etc.
I keep Xanax on hand but I try not to use it.
Sometimes it didn’t help it just made me sleepy but still messed up
In the head.

what help(ing) me is-
Lowered my dose to trt , 100mg e3d.
Cut carbs and sugar way back, eating a lot more protein and fats.
I’ve eliminated anything I thought I was doing wrong. Trying to treat people better even strangers. I pray , and I read in the bible.
I also started telmartisan to keep the blood pressure down.

Just as you guys have explained.
The fight or flight feeling and your mind plays tricks. Thinking it’s the end.
It may come and go or it may kick your ass all day and night. Almost like you can trigger yourself by thinking to much.

it can sure make you appreciate the days you feel “normal” or like your old self.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I keep Xanax on hand but I try not to use it.
Sometimes it didn’t help it just made me sleepy but still messed up
In the head.

what help(ing) me is-
Lowered my dose to trt , 100mg e3d.
Cut carbs and sugar way back, eating a lot more protein and fats.
I’ve eliminated anything I thought I was doing wrong. Trying to treat people better even strangers. I pray , and I read in the bible.
I also started telmartisan to keep the blood pressure down.

Just as you guys have explained.
The fight or flight feeling and your mind plays tricks. Thinking it’s the end.
It may come and go or it may kick your ass all day and night. Almost like you can trigger yourself by thinking to much.

it can sure make you appreciate the days you feel “normal” or like your old self.
Yes, I always have kept Xanax on hand just for security. Always made me feel better knowing I had them if needed. Even when I'm feeling normal.
I do a lot of the same stuff.
I've been going to AA for almost 5 years now. I usually make 3-4 meeting a week. It's all about helping others who are suffering. Teaching me humility, which i knew nothing about. Went to a bible study group for a bit but it freaked me out a little.
Yes, I can trigger them just by thinking about it.
I am going to take your advice on the trt dose. I was doing 200mg every 7 days.
Thank you for the advice.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I think we are probably a lot alike.
I am 46 now and spent my life framing and hanging drywall. Maybe 7 years now I have been in the office, which is even worse mentally but better financially.

I just pick up and read The Holy bible.
Standard Christian version.
I’ll read 1 chapter per day.
It only takes minutes and seems to help me.

keep an eye on BP. If it’s constantly high
Might consider talking to your dr about it.

I don’t think any of this is a cure but just some things that have helped me get through hard times and weather the storm.

I’ll do the same with the Xanax lol
Break it in half then take half of that half. But I have about given up on that. But yes they stay in my truck for “just in case”

I hope you get some relief and stay in touch or update of you find the answers.
I do t wish that shit on anyone.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I've had the same for about 15 years now. My mom had them bad, and I swear i understand now what she was going through when I thought she was making it up. She had really bad depression as well. I get that as well, but not near as bad. When I get stressed, I get a break out of cold sores, and for some reason every time, they make it worse mentally for me, it's hard to explain.

T

Tomoc85

Jun 3, 2023
I could talk about this all day - You have prescription options outside Benzo's (you're right to stay away) gabapentin and pregabalin can be effective for some and not for others.

Selenk peptide, Bromantane, MK677(Any HGH/Sleep Meds)

Memantine / Ketamine Treatment

Bicalian and DHHB- Dr. Seeds even talks about it replacing Benzo's as it hits GABA A subunit.

Hang in there man, breathing exercises are huge and I also like a device called Sensate (or a device like it.) I don't personally have the discipline to mediate on my own but this helps and mindfulness and meditation sound like lip service. It's not. You can watch your HR drop 20+ points with proper technique and a decent setting.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
For some of us due to compound choices we have to deal with amygdala sensitivity in the brain.

Things like 19nor's block dopamine receptors , the amygdala is sensitized into a hyper state of fight or flight and without enough dopamine we go into panic and anxiety attacks.

I get em so bad some nights I have to wake up the wife and get her to talk to me cus im not sure if im awake or asleep and i feel like i cant breathe.

There are products that boost dopamine, do some reading on Macuna Puriens supplements , Velevet Beans. Its one of the highest natural forms of levodopa , the precursor to dopamine.

Depending on just how bad your receptors are blocked or burnt it might help it might not. From what Ive read dopamine receptors do clear out and return to normal but it can take as long as 14 months in some folks.

Some nights I sleep like a rock ,, others i dont.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I have an issue with low iron. My body isnt absorbing iron like its supposed too.
When my iron levels are low I get anxity. I have to use ativan to sleep. I also use it during the day when it gets really bad.
.5 - 1mg works well for me. When Iet the iron infusion it gets much better.

I had the same issue. My doc prescribed iron pills. Anxiety and fatigue went away after i stated talking it. I have a lot of energy now. It made a big difference.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
Kava 6 by Nature's Answer. I've written multiple posts on multiple boards about how it literally saved my life, marriage, and relationship with my children. I was in a bad way with anxiety from stress. It was destroying me and everything around me. It doesn't work like a pharmaceutical where it affects you in a drug induced way. For me, it just naturally melted away the anxiety. For a few months, I had to take the max dose of 2 per day but then cut it to 1 per day, and eventually just taking one on occasion if things got to be too overwhelming.

If you try it, I hope you find the same relief as I did!
I will second that on kava 6. I got some after blm posted about it in a kava tea thread on WCBB. It really helps. I would put it on par with Xanax which I have a bunch of and may take one half of a half at night sometimes.
I am getting read to add tren hex and ment in small doses to my sust deca cycle. So I know the anxiety will be coming. The Kava-6 also helps with nicotine induced anxiety. I get it once in a while when dipping cope. Terrible habit I need to kick.
We wish you the best as everyone stated anxiety is very destructive.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Yes, the Buspirone look exactly like xanny bars. Lol Funny, i do the same thing trying to explain a panic attack to someone. There terrifying at times.
Bro I'm 59 in 2 months. When i turn 62 I'm done with the fucking 130-degree attacks here in Tampa. No more HVAC..........I'm retiring. Lol
You are older than I thought. You got 10 years on me. But still, I don’t see how I can retire when I’m 62 or 65. Jealous. And I don’t know how you can do HVAC in Florida! My wife gave up trying to get me to move down there. One of our daughters and wifes parents are down there now. No way! Maryland is hot enough. Lol. Is it true u guys work nights or real early to avoid the heat down there? Although shit usually breaks during the hottest part of the day and that’s when they are calling. But maybe the installers work early down there? I would if I had a company down there. Be like, mam, if u want your AC replaced, we will need to be in the home at 4am. Sorry for the inconvenience but I’m not putting my guys at risk. Some shit like that. Lol. I’ve had a heat stroke once man, and it’s not fun. Put me out for about 4 days. Had zero energy. Was weird. Scary when it happened too. Gave me a panic attack. Realized I stopped sweating and boom it hit me. Years ago this happened.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I've had the same for about 15 years now. My mom had them bad, and I swear i understand now what she was going through when I thought she was making it up. She had really bad depression as well. I get that as well, but not near as bad. When I get stressed, I get a break out of cold sores, and for some reason every time, they make it worse mentally for me, it's hard to explain.
It’s funny, I’ve had them since being a teenager but my wife started having them a couple years ago. Now she understands what I was going thru. People that have never had a panic attack just don’t understand. The craziest part for me is that you feel like you’re scared of dying when it’s happening, but after it’s gone you wish u were dead so you didn’t have to go thru that again. Wrap your head around that one. Fucked up! We are!

blm

blm

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2023
I will second that on kava 6. I got some after blm posted about it in a kava tea thread on WCBB. It really helps. I would put it on par with Xanax which I have a bunch of and may take one half of a half at night sometimes.
I am getting read to add tren hex and ment in small doses to my sust deca cycle. So I know the anxiety will be coming. The Kava-6 also helps with nicotine induced anxiety. I get it once in a while when dipping cope. Terrible habit I need to kick.
We wish you the best as everyone stated anxiety is very destructive.
I'm glad it helped. I get nervous when recommending things like that. I had such overwhelming success with it that I fear I might set expectations too high, considering everyone responds differently. I don't consume nicotine but I use the k6 when I have caffeine or THC induced anxiety as well.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You taking tren by chance?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic