Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anxiety/ Panic Attacks

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I'm going to give that Kava a run myself. I was actually buying it for my Mom who is absolutely crippled by anxiety, but reading about how it affects dopamine levels interests me from an anhedonia perspective (and the only thing to ever put a dent in it was the SDRI Wellbutrin, so I am intrigued).

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I'm wondering why you all are having these panic attacks. My heart rate has barely been under 90 resting all day from stress at work, my dual screen link died after a brownout this morning. Try multitasking with a 11 inch diagonal screen. 60 fucking projects wkith a new one assigned every day, being put on the diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging anti-white guy train daily, Human resources run by obese angry ethnic lesbians.. All that shit. TPS reports twice a day, 4 hours of this or that training every week, I think anxiety and panic attack is normal if you all are in that shit show with me. Oh, and a guy I have coffee with here and there when I am on site died suddenly over the weekend...

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
My eyes would be sore from rolling all day if I worked that environment.

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
Bandaid options for mental health are only helpful short term for relief.
Without knowing anything about your life style my first recommendation would be talk to your doctor. Assuming you have that option.
Liver toxicity commonly results in extreme anxiety, panic, and fear.
Example!! "If you have ever taken a large dose of mushrooms and experienced a period of time where you felt extreme panic, fear and or anxiety while tripping." Mushrooms are toxic despite the fact that they can be very useful and beneficial in some cases. Your liver gets overloaded and tries to signal your body that something is very wrong. Emotions shouldn't be ignored or overlooked. Acknowledge your emotions and trouble shoot the problem. You may need to make serious lifestyle changes in order to be healthier.
Or!! You may have a chemical imbalance in your brain and may need a professional to guide you through how to help yourself weather that be through behavioral training or through lifestyle and health improvements.
Hormone imbalances can cause massive amounts of anxiety and stress. Also your bodies way of signaling something is very wrong. If your natural hormones are imbalanced this can result in anxiety and mood swings. If your on gear this may result in anxiety and mood swings, especially extremely high dosages levels.
Not everyone responds well to AAS, PED's
Or hormonal steroids of various types.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Without knowing anything about your life style my first recommendation would be talk to your doctor. Assuming you have that option.
Example!! "If you have ever taken a large dose of mushrooms and experienced a period of time where you felt extreme panic, fear and or anxiety while tripping." Mushrooms are toxic despite the fact that they can be very useful and beneficial in some cases. Your liver gets overloaded and tries to signal your body that something is very wrong. Emotions shouldn't be ignored or overlooked. Acknowledge your emotions and trouble shoot the problem. You may need to make serious lifestyle changes in order to be healthier.
Or!! You may have a chemical imbalance in your brain and may need a professional to guide you through how to help yourself weather that be through behavioral training or through lifestyle and health improvements.
Hormone imbalances can cause massive amounts of anxiety and stress. Also your bodies way of signaling something is very wrong. If your natural hormones are imbalanced this can result in anxiety and mood swings. If your on gear this may result in anxiety and mood swings, especially extremely high dosages levels.
I once at a 1/4 ounce of shrooms and it messed me up for a very long time. I thought I was dead and would live in that hell for ever. Once I came down, I had PTSD like crazy because I really thought I was in hell. I know realize that bad trips are just anxiety attacks while high. And that is probably what set the stage for my alcoholism to some degree because alcohol soothed me. I am now 29 years completely clean and sober...

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Great post!

Anita Blumpkin

Anita Blumpkin

TID Lady Member
Jul 19, 2023
I once at a 1/4 ounce of shrooms and it messed me up for a very long time. I thought I was dead and would live in that hell for ever. Once I came down, I had PTSD like crazy because I really thought I was in hell. I know realize that bad trips are just anxiety attacks while high. And that is probably what set the stage for my alcoholism to some degree because alcohol soothed me. I am now 29 years completely clean and sober...
I think they refer to that as a "heroic dose" lol 1/4oz is 7g! The most I've done is 2g and that was more than enough to send me into a 45min panic, fear flood, I delt with quite well, then had a great time. Everyone seems to have a mushroom story eh?
That's amazing! 29years!! Very impressive. If you have the strength to do that you have the strength to conquer your anxiety.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Mushrooms went about as good for me as that one time I tried a hit of acid.
The first few minutes were all
Good then it got way to intense for me.
Instant panick and feelings of death

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic