Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Alternative Anxiety Supplements

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
I feel your pain brother.
I just went thru benzo withdrawal. I been prescribed them for years also. Funny. I think i was 18 when I started on them and i am now 33 as well. I made it my new years resolution to be done with them. I don't know if it's a good substitute. But Kratom and clonadine (The BP med not Klonapin the benzo) sure as hell helped with the withdrawals.

IT WAS HELL!!! Even with Kratom and clonadine. I had seizures, probably should of actually went to a detox. Benzo and Alchole are the only two drugs you can actually DIE from withdrawls. Heroin and Opiates they say is extreamly painful and bad...but u cant die from withdrawls itself. You can die from overdose of course.
Be very careful and i would consult your doctor. NOTHING HERBAL or anything else period is going to compare to benzos and the effect they have on panic attacks.

gh0st

gh0st

Dec 30, 2014
I just placed an order along with NaturaCalm (ionized magnesium powder) you drink like tea with warm water.

I have heard mixed reviews on this Phenibut. I might give it a try.
GABA makes my ears get red as a cherry and tingle and I get this feeling of I cant take a deep enough breathe. Not sure if my dosage was too much or its just the way my body reacts to it.

It's great that you are looking for other alternatives. but depending on what dosage you are taking of benzo and whether its a long or short acting benzo...i would HIGHLY suggest you do not just stop. tapper down of course. I tried to taper down(still was hell) and then stopped period right before new years. The withdrawals actually puts you thru 10x more anxiety then you were taking the drugs for to begin with. They are horrible drugs!!!

*Valerian Tea, Also i remember hearing somewhere that Valerian tea if u drink a decent amount of it has the same effect as a Valium.

Last edited:
AXEMURDERER

AXEMURDERER

MuscleHead
Jan 5, 2011
Concentrated CBD oil. Problem solved. People tend to like Charlotte's Web, but in my opinion Ma'at will solve your problems. Tincture or vaporizer. Legal in all 50 states.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I had similar issues with massive panic attacks for a long period of time. When your having a massive panic attack the only thing that squashed it for me was Xanax. You want FAST fkn relief when your going through one and Xanax works fastest. Ive tried every over the counter natural herbal crap there is and nothing worked. Meditation may work to help prevent them a bit , but if your in the middle of a massive attack you want the fastest relief possible and unfortunately benzos work best.
What helped me get rid of the panic attacks was to simplify my life as much as possible. All the stupid shit i did that would keep me up at night worrying i cut out completely. Even with anabolics i cut out all the crazy ass cycles and just do my trt and maybe a low dose var, or primo here and there. I wish you luck my friend cause i wouldnt wish those attacks on my worst enemy. But clean living cut them out completely for me. Good luck buddy.

Last edited:
C

CharlesSLear

Mar 11, 2016
^^^ that

I use meditation. No drugs no supplements and I am cool as a cucumber.

I think the dude is incredibly right. You should feel your power, it is hidden just right inside you. Believe in you and you will defeat all your enemies, including the panic attacks.

M

microdose

May 8, 2016
It weird but I always found fish oil helping with my anxiety. B-vitamins always help

J

jack3d14

May 3, 2016
5-HTP, Valerian Root, Gaba, Somatomax

These all work great.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic