Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

A neighbor implied I was racist

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Wrong. And that's exactly what this thread is about...
Black, white, yellow or brown if you see somthing suspicious you have a right to report it..

I agree 100% with reporting something suspicious. It shouldn't matter what the race of the person is. I just think two black guys walking through the neighborhood in the daytime, one with a machete, hardly qualifies as suspicious. It may technically qualify as a crime in some states to carry the machete, but that is barely enough to call the cops on them.

Now if one of them is butt ugly (I mean you can't stand to look at him) and the other looks like a thug maybe that makes them suspicious enough for me to call the cops . . . (JK)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Gman. My point has never been that there are not black criminals, or that we should not say someone is black when describing them to the police.

My points are that 1. if a black guy is not doing something obviously wrong, there is no doubt it is racial profiling to call the police on him; 2. all these threads you guys are posting showing black people in a bad light and statements made about how bad black people are, while ignoring a. that there are a lot of good black people out there (in fact a majority of blacks are law abiding citizens and hard working, too).; and b. that there are nearly the same percentages of white criminals and white trash as there are black criminals and black trash -- makes it self evident you and your other heroes have an anti black agenda that you are promoting.

So deny it all you will, but every time you whine like a bitch about blacks, you are reinforcing and supporting my claim that you are racist.

Bitch? Look turd just because you're getting your pants pulled down and getting that guilty lily white behind spanked don't start getting all pissy. Typical liberal response, 'when confronted with facts...start the personal attacks'' !! Unlike you, I grew up in shitty neighborhoods and lived with the types of dbags we're discussing. I find that only whitebread liberals take the stance you take. I challenge you to take a stroll through your local ghetto in the evening and come report back

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I agree 100% with reporting something suspicious. It shouldn't matter what the race of the person is. I just think two black guys walking through the neighborhood in the daytime, one with a machete, hardly qualifies as suspicious. It may technically qualify as a crime in some states to carry the machete, but that is barely enough to call the cops on them.

Now if one of them is butt ugly (I mean you can't stand to look at him) and the other looks like a thug maybe that makes them suspicious enough for me to call the cops . . . (JK)

Carrying a machete in hand through a residential neighborhood when you aren't from that neighborhood is pretty suspicious to me. Plus in Texas it's actually a crime.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011

What qaulifies as suspicuous is not ur call everyone has there own opinion and has the right to call in...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010

I don't know what you're smoking but I want some of that. If I saw anyone carrying a machete through my neighborhood you can be damn sure the cops will be called.

Slic.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Ya know I don't have any issue with black but when white kids act gangsTa and wear grills it makes me puke in my mouth

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Ya know I don't have any issue with black but when white kids act gangsTa and wear grills it makes me puke in my mouth

I agree with this too, especially the ones that have never lived a day of their life in a real ghetto or in a gang.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I agree with this too, especially the ones that have never lived a day of their life in a real ghetto or in a gang.

Lol Exactly shortz, kinda like this kid

Last edited by a moderator:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic