Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

8 months off and still better than anyone on the forums

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Lmao..you can't believe a word she says...
yup... you know how women lie! I bet when they were married she told him it was the biggest she ever had...

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Nice to see common sense is not completely dead on the boards and some such as FD and POB still get it. I'll add a third reason to the list of why mega dosing is so popular on the boards. Simple. Every board I'm a member of is a source board. Some keep it hidden and some or more open with it but we all know the score. These guys make their money off these young, lazy ****s mega dosing. The sponsors pay their fees to the board owners and everyone is a happy camper.

As far as genetics go: My best friend Marcus at the age of 17 was around 185 with 16.5" arms, a 300lb bench a 26.5" waist and about 7-8% BF year round while living off fudge and jungle juice. He lifted weights for about a week then would take 2-3 months off completely. What do you think he would have looked like with proper diet and training? He basically looked like a taller black version of Lee at that age. The only sup he ever took was hot stuff and that was later. Tell me again about genetics.

Last edited:
1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Nice to see common sense is not completely dead on the boards and some such as FD and POB still get it. I'll add a third reason to the list of why mega dosing is so popular on the boards. Simple. Every board I'm a member of is a source board. Some keep it hidden and some or more open with it but we all know the score. These guys make their money off these young, lazy ****s mega dosing. The sponsors pay their fees to the board owners and everyone is a happy camper.

As far as genetics go: My best friend Marcus at the age of 17 was around 185 with 16.5" arms, a 300lb bench a 26.5" waist and about 7-8% BF year round while living off fudge and jungle juice. He lifted weights for about a week then would take 2-3 months off completely. What do you think he would have looked like with proper diet and training? He basically looked like a taller black version of Lee at that age. The only sup he ever took was hot stuff and that was later. Tell me again about genetics.

Sounds like Marcus would have done better with a little less genetics and a little more drive and determination and intestinal fortitude. And a proper diet as you mentioned. And intelligent workouts as you mentioned... And.....

Not to say that genetics are not important. Like I always say sometimes, 90% of this sport is half genetics..... And the other 90% is half mental and discipline.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAD
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011

Not possible. You must be lying. Genetics!! You must believe in evolution too. Science only works when you megadose. Don't you know?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
why talk shit about the people here? did someone wrong u in anyway for u to talk shit?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
including you

Yes, including me. I have posted pics before. No shame, I'm not pro material and neither are 99.99% of the guys on the boards. But they get all butt hurt when you take the mega dosing crutch away.

Glycomann said:
Not possible. You must be lying. Genetics!! You must believe in evolution too. Science only works when you megadose. Don't you know?

No, the "magic" starts when you megadose. Get your bro science right, bro.

Bro Bundy said:
why talk shit about the people here? did someone wrong u in anyway for u to talk shit?

What shit would that be? That Lee at 17 looks better than anyone here? Fuc k dude by all means prove me wrong, post some pics, and tell me how many competitions you have won. Maybe I'm mistaken. If you are taking it personally chance are it applies to you.

Last edited:
Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Just who are all these 99.99% of people who take mega doses you talk of? Is my usual cycle of 750mg test & 400mg tren a MEGA dose? I think you'll find there's quite a number of people on here that don't even juice. Also, there's a heck of a lot of people on here that are PLers and have no desire to look like a BBer. WTF is your problem?, you don't come on here in ages then when you do it's just to troll and shit on the members who do enjoy this board. Where has anyone here claimed to be a genetic freak on low doses with a figure of a pro? Chill the fk out, nothing wrong with a bit of man love and if you really like Priest then more power to you. You really did start this thread with your typical attitude GS.
If you've got such a problem with the Den and it's members, fk off elsewhere!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
wow what a fukkin jerkoff..kinda funny how u take lees accomplishments as your own

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Just who are all these 99.99% of people who take mega doses you talk of? Is my usual cycle of 750mg test & 400mg tren a MEGA dose? I think you'll find there's quite a number of people on here that don't even juice. Also, there's a heck of a lot of people on here that are PLers and have no desire to look like a BBer. WTF is your problem?, you don't come on here in ages then when you do it's just to troll and shit on the members who do enjoy this board. Where has anyone here claimed to be a genetic freak on low doses with a figure of a pro? Chill the fk out, nothing wrong with a bit of man love and if you really like Priest then more power to you. You really did start this thread with your typical attitude GS.
If you've got such a problem with the Den and it's members, fk off elsewhere!

Re-read, I never said 99.99% mega dose. I'm free to come on and post what ever the fu ck I want. If you don't like it or it hurts your little feeling don't read it.

Bro Bundy said:
wow what a fukkin jerkoff..kinda funny how u take lees accomplishments as your own

Wait, where are those pics of you looking better than Lee? What about the compititions you won? You said I was talking shit. What I was doing is stating facts. If you can disprove what I said, do it!

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
fag fuk when did i say i look better then him..I have a pic in my avi u blind fuk un like your punk ass..My question is why are u tryin to put people down? The boards are about helping each other not being a dickhead ..u keep suckin on lees balls like that u may hurt your lips

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic