Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

8 months off and still better than anyone on the forums

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
fag fuk when did i say i look better then him..I have a pic in my avi u blind fuk un like your punk ass..My question is why are u tryin to put people down? The boards are about helping each other not being a dickhead ..keep suckin on lees balls

The only people I'm putting down are the ones ragging on Lee, meanwhile they haven't accomplished shit and don't look as good as he did as a kid. I know what the boards are about asshole, I been on them nearly 10 years.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
The only people I'm putting down are the ones ragging on Lee, meanwhile they haven't accomplished shit and don't look as good as he did as a kid. I know what the boards are about asshole, I been on them nearly 10 years.
10 years and no vip ...yes u really know alot

Last edited:
Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
your problem is u have a small penis...Its ok bro u may still find a girl or man who will love u and your small penis one day

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014

No one was ragging on Lee, you started the thread out of nowhwere with a ****ed up attitude like youre some ****ing guru

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
once again taking credit for someone elses accomplishments ..first sign of a bitch

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
10 years and no vip ...yes u real know alot

Really dude? Did you really just come up with the no VIP bullshit? LMAO. You are fuc kin clueless. Why don't you look around on the other boards and see what my status is on them?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
Really dude? Did you really just come up with the no VIP bullshit? LMAO. You are fuc kin clueless. Why don't you look around on the other boards and see what my status is on them?
if i had to pick your status it would be srgt major jerkoff..I would just stop if i was u your just making yourself look dumb

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
If we only put this aggression into training folks.
This is an argument not worth arguing about.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
if i had to pick your status it would be srgt major jerkoff..I would just stop if i was u your just making yourself look dumb

UM-status VIP
IM-status Platinum Member
VIP Board-status VIP
TIP-status VIP

Would you like me to go on? How many are you VIP on? Oh yeah, this one.

Rottenrouge said:
If we only put this aggression into training folks.

Yeah, you are right. Stupid people just piss me off.

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
UM-status VIP
IM-status Platinum Member
VIP Board-status VIP
TIP-status VIP

Would you like me to go on? How many are you VIP on? Oh yeah, this one.

Yeah, you are right. Stupid people just piss me off.
dont forget gayboy.com hahaha sorry RR im done

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic