Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

8 months off and still better than anyone on the forums

S

Shamrockbear1

MuscleHead
Dec 24, 2011
Well IMO i have been lifting 24 years and tried juice at 19.. This is what I see when your in your 20's you respond amazing to gear buy you retain lots of water and many never really gain true muscle density or size I think that's because in my 20's I was a know it all and thought I would get huge my way... Flash forward at 18 I was 190lbs and 6'1 now I come in at 230lbs and the last 3 years training my ass off yes I have some size and even with over a gram of gear two grams of gear and tons of orals I have not exploded out to the size of any pro... Kevin levrone quit bodybuilding for years just imagine the amount of gear he was on non stop!!! He just couldn't take it anymore and just stop, its exhausting how many of you shoot slin daily pin 3-6cc daily lift for 2 hours maybe 3 with cardio... Not to many so in the end genetics and how well you respond to training and gear plus diet and tons of gear determine the outcome.. In all honestly I see guys way stronger than me on no gear but I'm still bigger less weight more volume, gear training and this year running slin and GH which shaved 2%/body fat of me I can see my abs lol. Take my 24years of lifting and sports wrestling and rugby with a grain if you like buy when you get over 40 things have perspective.....

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
No doubt that Lee Priest is one of the most giftest genetic specimens in BB history. I would die to look as good as he did at age 17 while being supposedly natural. We can argue all we want about whether he was natural or not. I think it's possible, but not for the average guy. All the good diet and training in the world will not get you to where Lee Priest was at 17 without the genetic gifting.

Just use his physique as a motivation to improve yourself and attempt to maximize your own potential, whatever that may be.

For example, for me, I'm too thick in my waist and hips to ever have that amazing taper that the best guys have. It still looks pretty good, but I could never be world class no matter what drugs I took, or what my diet or training were. I've got the genetic make up to be a good fullback, but for the lack of speed and skill, LOL.

I bet if you asked Lee whether he was happy with his amazing God-given genetics, he might say he wishes he were 6 inches taller. As for me, I wish I was 6'2" and handsome. Oh well....

M

Mijeyzway

Jul 12, 2013
Can't argue with Lee's genetics or his accomplishments...... I will say I think he down plays the role of gear too much. Take a look at any pro on gear and in shape and off gear for 8 months.... They will be worlds apart

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
No, the "magic" starts when you megadose. Get your bro science right, bro.

The magic starts when your mom shits you out of her vagina with great genetics. Lee Preist or any other IFBB pro naturally could probably look better than 80% of us on gear. That also doesn't mean you are capable of turning into some 300lb dude with abs without the use of a lot of drugs. If you think the pros aren't using crazy amounts of drugs you are kidding yourself.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
The magic starts when your mom shits you out of her vagina with great genetics. Lee Preist or any other IFBB pro naturally could probably look better than 80% of us on gear. That also doesn't mean you are capable of turning into some 300lb dude with abs without the use of a lot of drugs. If you think the pros aren't using crazy amounts of drugs you are kidding yourself.

Agreed genetics take it. I see guys at my gym do everything wrong look great. !

My friend Johnny since childhood never set foot in a gym, smokes pak day , Burger King daily 48 years old - has full head dark wavy hair , washboard abs wide v shape and huge calves - yes I secretly hate him lol ;)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic