Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

8 months off and still better than anyone on the forums

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Read an article by Lee years ago in MD. It was titled "A little dab 'll do ya". He was trying to convince people to do less drugs in the off season and he claimed he was currently on only 250 sust per week. I highly doubt he comes off completely.

Sheesh love this thread you slay me too bro - I doubt anything he says is true. All pros lie. They say they train one way then you watch them train in person - sloppy

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
No doubt that Lee Priest is one of the most giftest genetic specimens in BB history. I would die to look as good as he did at age 17 while being supposedly natural. We can argue all we want about whether he was natural or not. I think it's possible, but not for the average guy. All the good diet and training in the world will not get you to where Lee Priest was at 17 without the genetic gifting.

Just use his physique as a motivation to improve yourself and attempt to maximize your own potential, whatever that may be.

For example, for me, I'm too thick in my waist and hips to ever have that amazing taper that the best guys have. It still looks pretty good, but I could never be world class no matter what drugs I took, or what my diet or training were. I've got the genetic make up to be a good fullback, but for the lack of speed and skill, LOL.

I bet if you asked Lee whether he was happy with his amazing God-given genetics, he might say he wishes he were 6 inches taller. As for me, I wish I was 6'2" and handsome. Oh well....
You're world class with me bro xxoo
In a non sexual masculine way lol

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
One thing in 20 years I can't figure how to quote multple posts lol
My genetics suck my coworkers and gym buddies may say I look 27 but years of dAily torture carefully planned I'm no mr Olympus ! I look at a donut gain 50 pounds , what goes quickest is stamina too layoffs I still do something active

Last edited:
woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
One thing in 20 years I can't figure how to quote multple posts lol
My genetics suck my coworkers and gym buddies may say I look 27 but years of dAily torture carefully planned I'm no mr Olympus ! I look at a donut gain 50 pounds , what goes quickest is stamina too layoffs I still do something active

Next to the "reply with quote" button is a small balloon (bubble?) with a " sign and a + sign next to it. Touch that for all but the last of the multiple quotes you wish to include. For the last of the multiple quotes, touch the "reply with Quote" button and they will all descend into your reply window where you can type your message. Add some Salt and Pepper and stir vigorously and bam you've got a multiple quote reply. . .

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic