graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I can't take anyone serious that has a tatted face...''It's ludicrous Chuck''

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Hmmm....let me see if I have this right. All pros lie about their doses. I personally know 4 pros. 2 of them say they have at some point gone over 2 grams per week and the other two say they have only hit 500-750 per week plus orals and still come off. But none are telling the truth because a bunch of non-pro wannbes on a forum say so? Got it! Just making sure.

graniteman said:
I can't take anyone serious that has a tatted face...''It's ludicrous Chuck''

So if Iron Mike was trying to tell you how it really is in boxing you would instantly say he was full of shit? Good logic sir.

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Hmmm....let me see if I have this right. All pros lie about their doses. I personally know 4 pros. 2 of them say they have at some point gone over 2 grams per week and the other two say they have only hit 500-750 per week plus orals and still come off. But none are telling the truth because a bunch of non-pro wannbes on a forum say so? Got it! Just making sure.

So if Iron Mike was trying to tell you how it really is in boxing you would instantly say he was full of shit? Good logic sir.

By Jove, I think he's got it! :-bd

Stop hating on the Den bro.

Last edited:
gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
By Jove, I think he's got it! :-bd

Stop hating on the Den bro.

I'm not hating on the Den. I see this crap on all the boards. How about the boards not hating on Lee just because he is not saying what they want to hear?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I think Lee is entertaining. I don't find it hard to believe some guys out there can grow like gangbusters on less gear than most gym rats. I've listened to a couple of radio shows where he talks about his use. The one after his NABBA Universe win I think he was taking about 2g at points. I think it's hard for the younger generation to fathom the idea that some guys can really really grow on pretty low amounts of AAS because they simply have not seem it or if it is happening there is such a backlash against those who do so that the hyper-responders are painted liars. I have been in this since the 80s. My best friend was a Mr Universe in a natural organization. He had a twin brother that just lifted a little and played basketball. My buddy was huge 20+ arms. His brother was big too. I saw him after he was out of the gym for years. He was a little chubby but still huge. Some guys just have awsome genetics. He is short like Lee. Another friend was naturally muscular and big. He grew better than anybody in the gym on 3 dianabol a day, so much so that the gym owner hated him even though he was selling him the D-bol. Gear was a lot harder to get. it wasn't like anyone could lie and take 5x as much. WE all new the sources and we knew what the sources were selling to whom because we wanted what he had to and it was all limited. Here and there, once in a while, there is a guy that pops on the scene that just has that genetic combination.

Last edited:
inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
I'm not hating on the Den. I see this crap on all the boards. How about the boards not hating on Lee just because he is not saying what they want to hear?

Nobody was hating on Lee priest. You started a thread saying how at 17 he looks better than everyone here.

And yes the pros lie

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Gunslinger I think a lot of the ridiculous doses we see come from one of two things or maybe a combo of both.

First: today's young men are afraid of hard work. And they want immediate results for everything. As if you can google up 30lbs of lean mass over night

And;

B: they are holding themselves to a standard like Lee who quite simply has the genetics like most pros have to gain muscle and look good with it.

There is a possible other one that you are kinda touching on that I agree with.

iii: Many boards most notably gh15 and getbig allow the high dose rumors and innuendo to perpetuate.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Genetics, genetics, genetics.....Not everyone will grow to be a 7ft center in the NBA, same applies to bodybuilding....No matter how much gear u take if u dont have the genetics u will never look like the guys in the magazines.....

inhuman88

inhuman88

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2014
Gunslinger I think a lot of the ridiculous doses we see come from one of two things or maybe a combo of both.

First: today's young men are afraid of hard work. And they want immediate results for everything. As if you can google up 30lbs of lean mass over night.

I agree with you that most young guys don't want to work hard and they want the quick fix but you don't think that pros downplay their use at all?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
I agree with you that most young guys don't want to work hard and they want the quick fix but you don't think that pros downplay their use at all?

I guess I just don't really care what they do. Maybe some do and some dont? Some are hyper responders. A little test a little tren and it's like magic. I don't have those genes for sure. Even with a professional custom diet done for me I still need a gram of test to really see the changes you expect from it.

Having said that though my trt dose of 100mg every 5 days got me a result of 256. A friend of mine on the board has the same dose. Gets his levels in the 900 range.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010

First: today's young men are afraid of hard work. And they want immediate results for everything. As if you can google up 30lbs of lean mass over night

And;

B: they are holding themselves to a standard like Lee who quite simply has the genetics like most pros have to gain muscle and look good with it.

There is a possible other one that you are kinda touching on that I agree with.

iii: Many boards most notably gh15 and getbig allow the high dose rumors and innuendo to perpetuate.

LMAO at that list

First:.....; and

B:........; and

iii:.....

Good humor bro.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic