Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

8 months off and still better than anyone on the forums

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
If someone says they came off or don't use much... then it must be true. If it's written or spoken it's gotta be..... right?, lol.

Obviously he has the genes that gave him the ability to become the monster he became. As for drug usage we'll never know and who cares.

Last edited:
shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Read an article by Lee years ago in MD. It was titled "A little dab 'll do ya". He was trying to convince people to do less drugs in the off season and he claimed he was currently on only 250 sust per week. I highly doubt he comes off completely.

^^^ This. Lee has never been honest about his use. I wouldn't believe anything he says. He also stated he took 250mg deca as a full cycle too.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
Gunslinger I think a lot of the ridiculous doses we see come from one of two things or maybe a combo of both.

First: today's young men are afraid of hard work. And they want immediate results for everything. As if you can google up 30lbs of lean mass over night

And;

B: they are holding themselves to a standard like Lee who quite simply has the genetics like most pros have to gain muscle and look good with it.

There is a possible other one that you are kinda touching on that I agree with.

iii: Many boards most notably gh15 and getbig allow the high dose rumors and innuendo to perpetuate.

lol Good stuff

Read an article by Lee years ago in MD. It was titled "A little dab 'll do ya". He was trying to convince people to do less drugs in the off season and he claimed he was currently on only 250 sust per week. I highly doubt he comes off completely.

^^^ This. Lee has never been honest about his use. I wouldn't believe anything he says. He also stated he took 250mg deca as a full cycle too.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Why exactly would he have any reason to lie? He actually talks about all the people on forums calling BS on is doses. The man no longer competes and has no reason at all to lie about such a thing. The only people that doubt him are those who think the only thing between them and the Mr O is how much gear they can afford. Its fu cking delusional thinking.Did everyone forget that he was built better at 14 years old than 95% of the people on these boards? Here is a video of him at 17. Two years before he started juicing. There aint a motherfuc ker on the "den" who comes close regardless of what they are taking.
17 and no juice my fuking DICK!Wake up gunslinger...

Last edited by a moderator:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Genetics, genetics, genetics.....Not everyone will grow to be a 7ft center in the NBA, same applies to bodybuilding....No matter how much gear u take if u dont have the genetics u will never look like the guys in the magazines.....
That isnt true at all... ask Turbo, when he was a little boy his dad was a short mexican... Then one day Turbo went in his parents room and his father was a 6'3" black guy...

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I do believe in genetic freaks and Lee clearly is one. However, by now his natural ability to produce testosterone must be hindered. To hold that much mass you need a cirtain level of hormones and I just don't believe he can produce that level anymore.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I don't buy any of it. Weird dude too

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
well maybe he got some genetics for big muscles.but they lack in brains and dick size.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic