Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

1st test E cycle LOG!!!

M

MASS

Sounds like you already know what happened. I've had it happen many times. It's only a problem when you get one on your bicep and you have to wear a short sleeve uniform to work, then your keeping your arms down all day so your sleeve don't ride up.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Bro , as far as the blood from a pin , No big deal my man no worries . It happens quite often . I pin my pecs alot and seems the left pec always bleeds a bit after a inject as where the right one doesnt ,I have noticed that on my biceps to ,the left is common to bleed a tad and the right doesnt ,Who knows .Just keep on keepin on and hit that shit ...No worries with a little blood . ...Good luck with the Cycle ..

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
thanks guys, I thought thats all it was.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Day 29
weigh in (184) :(

Not much weight put on this week. Sux, calories have been 3200-3300. Ive been really bloated this week and had trouble hitting my cals with clean foods. Ive been taking .5mg arimidex ED. I also took nolvadex 15mg the past 4 nights. My nips have some fat around them. Ive always have had fat nips (i fukin hate it). Im not sure if the mirror was playing tricks on me. I asked my wife and she couldnt tell if it was new or my norm...Ill take it the next couple nights and come off and pay more attention. Should I get an AI thats a suicide inhibitor and save the arimidex for pct?

On another note strength increasing weekly still! Body way harder looking. bloating has come down some the last 2 days. sides are still night sweats and, huh, thats it.

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Day 36

weigh in 187.0 (+16lbs)

Bloating is a problem. I feel and look a mess when Im not running adex daily at .5mg and Im gonna run out. So I switched to letro at o.5mg EOD and with see if this curbs the issue. Other than that everything is all good!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Day 36

weigh in 187.0 (+16lbs)

Bloating is a problem. I feel and look a mess when Im not running adex daily at .5mg and Im gonna run out. So I switched to letro at o.5mg EOD and with see if this curbs the issue. Other than that everything is all good!
Hey bro ManPower has your adex and fast delivery.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Day 29
weigh in (184) :(

Not much weight put on this week. Sux, calories have been 3200-3300. Ive been really bloated this week and had trouble hitting my cals with clean foods. Ive been taking .5mg arimidex ED. I also took nolvadex 15mg the past 4 nights. My nips have some fat around them. Ive always have had fat nips (i fukin hate it). Im not sure if the mirror was playing tricks on me. I asked my wife and she couldnt tell if it was new or my norm...Ill take it the next couple nights and come off and pay more attention. Should I get an AI thats a suicide inhibitor and save the arimidex for pct?

On another note strength increasing weekly still! Body way harder looking. bloating has come down some the last 2 days. sides are still night sweats and, huh, thats it.

First, the blood thing is def normal... It helps if you pull the pin out real quick. Another thing that might help is when you dart, lightly stretch the skin around where you stick yourself and once its in, let the skin relax.

As for the cals, a cheat meal here and there is a plus while you're on if you're trying to gain so don't worry about that. Or try adding shakes; maybe a gainer if you're looking for like 500 more cals. Other option is to kick up the cardio. Do some HIIT if you haven't, and if thats what you're doing, do more! Cardio cranks my appetite up. 40 minutes and I'll eat 800 cals after lol...

If your nips are puffy that can just be water retention which you'll get on longer esters like Enanthate. No worries. If your nips kinda hurt, or if you feel small hard lumps under them thats gyno.

I wouldn't be taking the nolva on cycle. Arimidex or Aromasin are suicide inhibitors. The nolva should have been for PCT. Ask Get Some - maybe PM him to get his attention and find out what he thinks about switching off the nolva and getting on the adex. And yes, Manpowernutrition.com has some damn good products as II says. If you don't know him well and feel weird asking him just tell him I told you to ask him... He's a super mod and its what he's there for anyway :)

Progress is looking good bro. Exciting stuff!

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
^^^Yeah, I stooped the nolva a 4 days ago. It wasnt gyno it was just puffy. I got letro cause its stronger than adex and I want to save my adex for pct. Ive read that letro can be inhibited by nolva during pct so Ill run letro at 0.5mg EOD till pct and then Ill trow my adex back in.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
week 7 (189.2lbs)

I thought the strength gains would taper off, but everyweek I get stronger and stronger. Gotta love that! As for sides, the bloating has diminished with 0.75mg letro EOD. still sweating at night. and now SOB with cardio and sometimes just w/o's.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
week 8.5 still up 18lbs

So Im sitting on the toilet today, leaving a duece when all of a sudden I had extreme pain. It felt like I was passing a 3 yr old thru my ass and he decided to grab onto my prostate and squeeze. WTF. Guess I should have took some finestride(if thats the correct spelling). On a more positive note Im looking pretty big. People keep stopping me and saying dude your getting jacked! Bicepts have hit 17.25 cold!!! Cant complain

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic