jacobss
What's New?

1st test E cycle LOG!!!

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Day 1 weigh in 171.3lbs

injection went fine....No pain, no issues. I did a 23g to draw and a 25g to shoot in left Quad. Ill update if something comes up. Im stoked!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
About all the stuff before Dragevo, these guys have never steered me wrong bro... Good luck with your first cycle though you're gonna love the gains you make. If you work hard training and eat tons of good food it really packs some meat on ya...

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I use 18 ga to draw ,and 23 ga to pin ...The 18 ga makes it easier to load ,especially when using multiple oils , just for future reference .

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Yeah will do, thr 23 took awhile to draw amd shoot to even longer but was pain free. Still no muscle soreness. Cant wait till it kicks in! Coming off my cut sux though. Struggling to get the cals today, but i am so far

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
If this is your fist run with AAS , you will want to find alternate spots to inject the good stuff into you . Go to google and look up spot injections , My suggestions for you just starting out is to stick with ass ,pecs and quads .the pecs are so easy and painless .The quads are a touchy area , you may not be sore right now but tommarow it should be tender and sore a bit .usually all new muscle injects have a tendancy to get sore a day or so after .

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Day 8 week 2

weight up 177.3(+6lbs)

Everything going well. Only side is night sweats. I feel like the test is working already. I like Im 15yo riding the bus to school all day! Overall doing well. Friday I hit incline bench and my last set I added 2 reps to my previous best. Curling weights up too. Xtren is helping Im sure, but I cant wait for the test to really kick in. Ill keep ya posted

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Day 11
weigh in (179.6lbs)

So far so good! Still having night sweats but other than that and oily skin its all good. Strength gains are up a notch and the weights are feeling pretty light. Set PR's on seated BB shoulder press so Im feeling good. The pumps are insane and Im just looking more solid. No issues with the injects at all. So Im happy with the gains thus far (8.3lbs). My cals are at 3100 right now with proteins at 250ish grams a day. Im gonna try to bump that up this coming week.

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
The first time is always the best,have fun.Give it another week or 2,to really kick in.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Day 21
weight in @ 183.8 (12.5lbs)

Im stoked! Wasnt sure if I was gaining much so I took measurements. Arms are up .5 inch, chest is 45 inch from 43.5! And here's what really shocked me. Ive been blasting my calves hard for the past year with barely any increase in size(1/8 inch). I measure em last night and they are up 3/4 of an inch! I even missed legs this week. I hurt my foot on monday at the beach. I was lugging my dad's ghetto ass homemade beach cart thru a 1/2 mile of sand and it started to really hurt. I didnt know if I would cause more of an injury so I played it safe. Im looking way harder also! Strength is up but Im trying not to go too heavy on my joints and so far alot less pain than when I ran an epistane cycle.

Sides: Still sweating some but not as bad. Libido is still very high(poor acon83!). No BP issues so far. But I am bloated so Ive been taking arimidex @ .5mg every 36hrs. I feel its making me a little less bloated. Other than that Im getting pumped in my lower to mid back and calves that are an annoyance and arent affecting my workouts.

Calories are now at 3200 with 240g being protein.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
Glad to hear your run is going good and it appears to be treating you good..Keep up the hard work and results will previal...

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Day 21
weight in @ 183.8 (12.5lbs)

Im stoked! Wasnt sure if I was gaining much so I took measurements. Arms are up .5 inch, chest is 45 inch from 43.5! And here's what really shocked me. Ive been blasting my calves hard for the past year with barely any increase in size(1/8 inch). I measure em last night and they are up 3/4 of an inch! I even missed legs this week. I hurt my foot on monday at the beach. I was lugging my dad's ghetto ass homemade beach cart thru a 1/2 mile of sand and it started to really hurt. I didnt know if I would cause more of an injury so I played it safe. Im looking way harder also! Strength is up but Im trying not to go too heavy on my joints and so far alot less pain than when I ran an epistane cycle.

Sides: Still sweating some but not as bad. Libido is still very high(poor acon83!). No BP issues so far. But I am bloated so Ive been taking arimidex @ .5mg every 36hrs. I feel its making me a little less bloated. Other than that Im getting pumped in my lower to mid back and calves that are an annoyance and arent affecting my workouts.

Calories are now at 3200 with 240g being protein.

yes! poor me.... lookin good though :D

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Day 24

Got a little blood spot under the skin that I just realized is there. It was from Monday's stick. Its about 8mm by 7mm and is slightly raised but not much at all. No pain whatsoever. Its the 1st time it bleed after injection. it trickled down my leg. Seems like I passed through a vein or capillary. Any ideas?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic