Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

1st test E cycle LOG!!!

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
Not to step on anyone's toes, but hcg is GUARANTEED to help you recover more quickly if used correctly. It is not necessary, no, but why not recover as quickly as possible? The faster you recover, the less gains you lose. And 250iu E5D isn't going to give you gyno unless you were already on the threshold from the test and you weren't controlling E with an aromatase inhibitor.

Couldn't agree more with LK's post. Drop the Xtren and run test. Or drop everything and run steakabol with chickanavar.

I have argued this issue many times. I agree that HCG will help recovery times. Here is what i don't understand.....Guys who use HCG end up following the same 4 week pct protocal. Now this makes absolutely no sense to me. Guys on HCG use the same pct dosages and times that someone not using HCG would do. One would think that the use of HCG would lessen the pct recovery times and/or dosages. With 4 weeks of clomid.....everyone will recover from a cycle reguardless of hcg use or not.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I have argued this issue many times. I agree that HCG will help recovery times. Here is what i don't understand.....Guys who use HCG end up following the same 4 week pct protocal. Now this makes absolutely no sense to me. Guys on HCG use the same pct dosages and times that someone not using HCG would do. One would think that the use of HCG would lessen the pct recovery times and/or dosages. With 4 weeks of clomid.....everyone will recover from a cycle reguardless of hcg use or not.

The bolded statement is an absolute, and nothing is an absolute when regarding cycling. I think the reason why guys follow the same protocol when using hcg is just to cover their ass. Bloodwork would be needed to determine how much shorter PCT could be after using hcg vs. not using hcg, and since most guys don't do bloodwork, they just run a typical pct to ensure recovery. This doesn't take away the fact that they almost definitely recovered normal testosterone levels in a shorter amount of time, and thus held on to more gains (again, almost definitely) than if they had not run hcg.

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
I understand what your saying, however, I personally think that a 3 week pct will cover most cycles. 4 weeks is overkill unless your using deca or EQ or others like that. Most everyone would fully recover from a 3 week pct. I think we all do 4 weeks to cover our asses. So using HCG and doing a 4 week pct is just double overkill imo. I know what your saying though, i def would cover my ass to keep all my hard earned gains too... until there were a universal understanding of HCG and pct. But HCG does not make sense to me if people are recommending the same pct to hcg users and non users alike.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
i would get rid of the tren and add some anavar to the last couple of weeks. i did the same as you for my first cycle and loved. the only draw back was acne for months after it so try and have some ideas on what you might do if that turns up being a problem for you. good luck

oh and PCT sucks so dont worry if you feel like shiat

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i agree SAD that HCG will guarantee a quicker recovery. i was just speaking on my experience, and i have none with it. lol

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Thanks for all the feedback, I may cut down my PCT to 4 weeks. As far as for the X tren it is not a precursor to tren ace. It is similiar to dienolone. Most logs have been positive except for loss of libido, but none were ran with a test base. Here's some info on it:

Tren Extreme & Tren Informative Bible | Designer Steroids | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid & Pro-hormone Supplement Blog.

I didnt want an extreme compound like anadrol/dbol but anavar isnt what I wanted either. X tren creates lean gains no water retention. So as for now I will run the xtren and if sides come on strong Ill cut it from the cycle. Ill post once a week unless I have something significant to say.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Thanks for all the feedback, I may cut down my PCT to 4 weeks. As far as for the X tren it is not a precursor to tren ace. It is similiar to dienolone. Most logs have been positive except for loss of libido, but none were ran with a test base. Here's some info on it:

Tren Extreme & Tren Informative Bible | Designer Steroids | TunedSports.com - Legal Anabolic Steroid & Pro-hormone Supplement Blog.

I didnt want an extreme compound like anadrol/dbol but anavar isnt what I wanted either. X tren creates lean gains no water retention. So as for now I will run the xtren and if sides come on strong Ill cut it from the cycle. Ill post once a week unless I have something significant to say.

You trust logs from people who are running PH-only cycles? I know, I know, it's not a prohormone, except it is, or a designer steroid, in which case it will still have wicked sides. I've wasted enough time and advice on your cycle man, good luck.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I can create a web site and write whatever I want about a product that is not regulated. You are better off with the Test only cycle or add some winny or var in.
Even better, post your goals, diet and training and I'm pretty sure you are not eating enough and over training.
Not trying to flame you at all but take the advice the people here are offering.

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Goals for cycle-gain and maintain 15-20lbs lbm. Diet will be something like 6 meals a day. 250g protien. Ex. Breakfast q cup oats, 2 eggs with.beaters added and a big cup of milk/3 hrs later 8-10 ounce chicken with a cup of rice and almonds/pre w out-1.5cup rice or pasta w chocken or fish/post w out-protien shake and a bannana and juice/1.5hr later again 1.5cups of rice or a pasta with plenty of meat/and before bed-a sandwich/milk greek yogurt and a cheese stick. In between ill add peanut butter sometimes and meals cqn change but thats the jist. Training/ mon chest-warmups then i do sets of 8,6,5,2-3 then a lighter set of 10. Then incline bench 10,8,4,6 then some sort of flys. Tues tri and bi. Wed legs. Thurs delts ane fri bqck then light chest. My lifts on chest lag behind.

Last edited:
D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Sorry that post was kinda all over the place I was on my droid.

Cals I want to shoot for 3500ish. Normally when I change my diet I count cals to a T for the 1st 3-5 days and then just keep it consistent after I reach my target. I take this seriously and Im not some dumb kid. Im not taking offense to what you guys are saying about stuff and I appreciate the feedback. What Ill shhot for is 250-270g protein/340-400g CHO/70-100g fat. Coming off my cut I was at 1700-1900cals a day and Id lose 1.5-2lbs a week. As far as training I lift as intense as I can for my W outs. I go with heavier weights and try for good form. My wifes quick to tell me Im losing form! Im never in the gym longer than a hour and Ive overtrained as a youth and Im aware of that. However I feel I will be adding sets to my workout as my endurance increases. Thanks everyone

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
If I were you I'd listen to SAD and LK. Otherwise, not really sure what the purpose of the thread was.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic