Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

1st test E cycle LOG!!!

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Hope this is the right place for this, anyway this is my 1st real cycle. other than this Ive ran epistane 4 weeks and some old bold back in 2002.

Background....Lifted some in highschool and in college went 3 years of training and stopped due to working too much and getting used to my job and balancing family life. I then ran some p90x and got rid of some fat and was running half marathons and such. I was down to 155lbs at 5'10" and really thin. A friend told my wife to take me home and feed me...I knew I was too thin at this point, so my lifting journey returned a year ago. I started with knowledge about eating right and training. I went from 160 to 182 by spring. Ive since cut to 170@ 12%ish bf and am bigger and stronger than ever before.

Measurements... All measurements are cold, no pump. arms 16.67, waist 33.75, forearms 12.25, calves 15, thigh 24,

So here's the cycle

weeks:

1-10 500mg test E split mon,thurs
1-5 X tren@60/90/90/90/90
liquid prami as needed for prolactin sides
3-12 arimidex .25-.5 mg E3D
12-17 Nolvadex 20/20/15/10/10
12-17 Clomid 100/75/50/50/25

Ill add some pics from 2 days ago @ 171 for before and after comparison. Diet will be clean foods at around 3500 cals with 250g protein. I will ajust as needed and week 1 Ill prolly bump up cals from my current 1800-2000 to 2500-2700, then increase weeks 2 and 3. Goals are to bulk and stay lean, not overdo it with cals.

Any thoughts or suggestions let me know. I plan to start this Mon.

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Good luck. What about hCG?

acon83

acon83

TID VIP Lady Member
Jul 6, 2011
Hope this works for ya! haha

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
Yeah Ive thought about adding hcg but Ive read where people were getting gyno from it. Ive also read some logs where it wasnt ran and peeps recovered fine. Im sure you'd know better than I do, but this was my logic.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i may get flamed for this but i have never run hcg with any of my cycles and have always recovered fine. not to say that will necessarily be the case for you but just saying its not an absolute necessity. if you dont mind your balls shrinking a little while your on that is...
if it were me, i'd just run the Test alone personally, just for the sake of learning how my body reacts to the compound. for a first cycle, you'd like to be able to determine what is causing sides, if any, and with more than one compound that becomes virtually impossible. just my .02

D

dragevo

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
^^^I will cut the Xtren out if sides become bad. Im running it at the lowest effective dose.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Why are you mixing pro-hormones with the real thing? Waste IMO. If you want to run tren then run tren, not a knockoff that will give you more sides then the real thing. And no, I am not saying run tren for your first cycle.

Like HA said, why not just try the test first and see how you do. Since this is your first cycle you will see great results. At your height and weight you could probably pack some decent size on naturally as well if you eat more.

Your PCT is pretty heavy for the cycle you are running, go with either the clomid or the nolva, no reason for both.

B

BikerTrash

Rottens cookie dealer
Mar 19, 2011
I agree with HisAngriness and LizardKing here. As LK said ,get rid of the prohormone as I consider it a waste .And as angri said just run the Test alone ,instead of 10 weeks of the test E , extend it to 12 weeks and at 14 wks start your PCT .
My first Test alone cycle I gained 24lbs and most of it was lean gains ,it was fantastic to watch the body compisition change .
I as many others will recomend only running a single compound for your first AAS cycle ,that being Test to see how your body reacts .
And as Lizard Kind said ,your PCT layout is safe but overkill .Just run the Nolvadex ,The clomid will make you cry watching chick flicks .
And agian as HisAngriness said prior , I as well have never ran HCG and I have ran many ,many multiple compound cycles ,so take that as you will .Some swear by hcg and others just dont use it .Enjoy the Ride Bro because after your first cycle , you will be hooked .....

P

pyeyed

Jul 17, 2011
On a 10 week cycle of just testosterone, I dont think you need a 5 week recovery. I seriously think you could recover with a 3 week protocal, however, 4 weeks is what most guys do.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Not to step on anyone's toes, but hcg is GUARANTEED to help you recover more quickly if used correctly. It is not necessary, no, but why not recover as quickly as possible? The faster you recover, the less gains you lose. And 250iu E5D isn't going to give you gyno unless you were already on the threshold from the test and you weren't controlling E with an aromatase inhibitor.

Couldn't agree more with LK's post. Drop the Xtren and run test. Or drop everything and run steakabol with chickanavar.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
I love me some good steakabol, that shit makes me HUGE!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic