Latest Member
arcticranger
What's New?

Scott Weiland dies at 48

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I watched that movie too...U know manson was a friend/associate something to that effect, to the beach
Long story short, somehow manson got to be friends with brian and kept bugging him to listen to one of his songs. Brian did and eventually used the lyrics but changed the name of the song and never gave charlie credit. apparently, manson confronted brian threatening to harm his family and brian beat the crap out of him. this info is from several sources and i find the last part hard to believe if brian really looked like he did in the movie not that manson was any kind of hulking figure but he was a mental case.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Long story short, somehow manson got to be friends with brian and kept bugging him to listen to one of his songs. Brian did and eventually used the lyrics but changed the name of the song and never gave charlie credit. apparently, manson confronted brian threatening to harm his family and brian beat the crap out of him. this info is from several sources and i find the last part hard to believe if brian really looked like he did in the movie not that manson was any kind of hulking figure but he was a mental case.

I never new that part, thanks for the filler....Yeah, I find it hard to believe about the physical confrontation too!...However, I watched a doc not to long ago on Manson and there were a couple of people that either associated/new him back in his demented existence that claimed a couple other people whooped his but too!...He definitely wasn't an imposing figure to say the least...Yet, when u looked him in the face, he gave u that eeeeerrrrry feeling...I think he talked his way into a lot of peoples minds and gained control that way and then would get them to do his dirty work...

Anyway, thanks for patching that in!...Never new how or why he was part of the beach boys....When I saw the movie, well, I was drinking a tad, shad, so all I could remember about that part was him being at one of their parties....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Layne Staley affected me more love old Alice in Chains!!!!!

It seems like when a member goes from an original kicken band, it fades...I still think Cantrell does a good job at keeping it good...His writtings don't seem to be as gloomy, but yet still metal like...

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Super vids, bro!!!...preeeeeechate it!!!!!!!....Just noticed that i'm playing rooster to fast....

read an article on spotify how the name rooster was given to the singers father because he had a serious comb over that would stick straight up every morning when he would get up.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Anyway, thanks for patching that in!...Never new how or why he was part of the beach boys....When I saw the movie, well, I was drinking a tad, shad, so all I could remember about that part was him being at one of their parties....
.[/QUOTE]

in the movie about manson brian shows up at mansons ranch to hear some of his songs, along with some topless dancers, listens to one song and leaves. didn't show anything about this in the beach boys movie.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

in the movie about manson brian shows up at mansons ranch to hear some of his songs, along with some topless dancers, listens to one song and leaves. didn't show anything about this in the beach boys movie.

I got it wrong...It's been awhile since I seen it...I don't remember the topless dancers, either....I was drinking too...*LOL*…

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
hard to find a decent band or concert to hit even before this bs covid

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic