Latest Member
thejudge
What's New?

Scott Weiland dies at 48

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Dave Mustain gives some insight to Scott...

I can't believe that egotistical kunt trying to take credit for STP's success because he re-arranged their set list. LMFAO.

The last thing he said was 100% spot on; about other people's involvement in the drug use. Weiland's wife said as much in her statement after his death too. Something along the lines of "We lost Scott a long time ago; the only thing that changed with his death is that other people can no longer prop him up in front of a mic to make money off him."

Reactions: CFM
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Better yet, Scott could no longer make money to support the opiate trade.

I have nothing for practicing addicts but a bad time.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I can't believe that egotistical kunt trying to take credit for STP's success because he re-arranged their set list. LMFAO.

The last thing he said was 100% spot on; about other people's involvement in the drug use. Weiland's wife said as much in her statement after his death too. Something along the lines of "We lost Scott a long time ago; the only thing that changed with his death is that other people can no longer prop him up in front of a mic to make money off him."

saw them a few yrs before he died. they took him out of rehab to do the concert then took him back until the next show.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
Im not sure why such talented people have the mental issues that they do. I watched the movie about Brian Wilson / Beach Boys. Apparently his brother Dennis diagnosed him with paranoid schitzophrenia and took control of his life for awhile. Not sure how accurate the movie was but he is known for being a musical genius and although once he got away from his brothers control he was found to not be PS he did have serious mental issues that did have to be dealt with but was much better being treated properly.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Im not sure why such talented people have the mental issues that they do. I watched the movie about Brian Wilson / Beach Boys. Apparently his brother Dennis diagnosed him with paranoid schitzophrenia and took control of his life for awhile. Not sure how accurate the movie was but he is known for being a musical genius and although once he got away from his brothers control he was found to not be PS he did have serious mental issues that did have to be dealt with but was much better being treated properly.

The industry makes 'em that way , hoss.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

I watched that movie too...U know manson was a friend/associate something to that effect, to the beach boys...Can't remember the whole story...Anyway, regarding scott, If im not mistaking, he was sexually assualted in his pre-teens by some older guy in his neighborhood...Supposedly, this is what he was trying to get rid of (pain that is)...He used drugs to numb it I would think...If u look at most of his pics and interviews, he always seems mad or angry at something...It would of been killer if he could have overcome that...He was a spot on entertainer and stp could write some boss songs...I'm not sure how much of the work was done by him personally, but he rocked for sho!!!!!Too bad on the pain he was in...THey ought ro hunt the dude who caused it and.....

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012

I think the drugs just part of the lifestyle.

Imagine you're a stinkign rich rock star and you cna literally do whatever you want whenever you want and don't have to worry about a 9-5 job, commute, whatever?

I think it's our daily routines and drudgery that keep most of us inline.

I mean; even when they work it's a fucking party. Booze drugs, groupies, sex, rock n roll. It would take some pretty serious self-discipline to remain clean sober during all that. Just my opinion as office-dwelling 9-5'er....

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I think the drugs just part of the lifestyle.

Imagine you're a stinkign rich rock star and you cna literally do whatever you want whenever you want and don't have to worry about a 9-5 job, commute, whatever?

I think it's our daily routines and drudgery that keep most of us inline.

I mean; even when they work it's a fucking party. Booze drugs, groupies, sex, rock n roll. It would take some pretty serious self-discipline to remain clean sober during all that. Just my opinion as office-dwelling 9-5'er....

KidRock did an interview and he alluded to what u are saying...He was ask how he was able to come up with kicken songs, or something to that effect...His reply was, "That's the easy part, it's staying clean that's hard"...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic