Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I just saw a bat.

Reactions: Jin
SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
When this strain of the flu kills 30k I'll buy a pallet of toilet paper.
old socks.jpg
No need to buy tp if you have these..

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Pretty amazing how a virus that presents as a flu for 99% of those that contract it sowed enough fear to allow the gov't to shut down travel, shut down schools, cancel sporting events, preclude gatherings of 250 people, etc. And in doing so take a robust economy and threaten to throw it in the shitter.

A nice road map for shutting down a republic built on individual liberty. I didn't think it would be so easy.

The herd of sheep are all running towards the cliff....

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Pretty amazing how a virus that presents as a flu for 99% of those that contract it sowed enough fear to allow the gov't to shut down travel, shut down schools, cancel sporting events, preclude gatherings of 250 people, etc. And in doing so take a robust economy and threaten to throw it in the shitter.

A nice road map for shutting down a republic built on individual liberty. I didn't think it would be so easy.

The herd of sheep are all running towards the cliff....

You might change your mind when the hospitals are all full, people are being turned away and left to die without care and the REAL panic begins.

That happened in China.
It’s happening in italy

That’s going to happen in the USA.

It will happen in most counties.

That is why everything is being shut down. Our healthcare system cannot manage a rapid influx of admitted patients. We must slow the spread or people will die.

Plan on not needing medical care for the next 3 months. I certainly will not count on treatment being available on my side of the pond.

You guys are close now..... as is japan.

Unless there are effective treatment and put into place, this is the reality.

Promising HIV anti virals and an anti malaria drugs being used in other counties.

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
And CFM pushed BACK. and forth

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I was in 6 airports over the span of 10 days. Have been tired with a slight cough. Last night I had a fever and this morning my sinuses and lungs are building up some gunk with a distinct taste. I hope its COVID-19!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic