Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
If people were not being induced to panic, the hospitals will not be flooded with people. You don't run to the emergency room when you have flu-like symptoms. Like I said, only those with compromised health conditions are dire symptoms. Having a fever, a cough, etc. does not typically cause a sane individual to go to the hospital. Rather, you stay home from work that day and the next day you're starting to feel better.

We are very consciously encouraging people to panic. The media is encouraging it as well, because a bunch of people with the flu isn't much of a story that sells ads. But a deadly virus sweeping the globe... now that's a story that will sell!

Last edited:
R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
If everything in your 2nd paragraph is true, tommy, then everything in your 1st sentence is false.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
If people are being induced to panic, the hospitals will not be flooded with people. You don't run to the emergency room when you have flu-like symptoms. Like I said, only those with compromised health conditions are dire symptoms. Having a fever, a cough, etc. does not typically cause a sane individual to go to the hospital. Rather, you stay home from work that day and the next day you're starting to feel better.

We are very consciously encouraging people to panic. The media is encouraging it as well, because a bunch of people with the flu isn't much of a story that sells ads. But a deadly virus sweeping the globe... now that's a story that will sell!

Point taken.

Disclaimer: you don’t need to
Go to the hospital unless you have a fever and difficultly breathing.

Do not go to the hospital If you are sick. Stay home and self quarantine. ARDS Takes some days to come on in severity.

If you are having trouble breathing call ahead to your local hospital and ask for protocol for being seen.

* I’m not posting for a bunch Of idiots. Members here are intelligent. I can’t help Joe Sixpack. I’m only posting plain truths so that you all are informed.

This isn’t my cause. Just solid, data backed information. Take it or leave it

AND.......

The only thing that can cure the Coronavirus fever is.....

MOAR COWBELL!!

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Cowbell shortages being reported by the media.

Reactions: Jin
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Our gym has a board (white) and u see it first thing when u enter...For the last few days it read something like this, "Gym WILL NOT be closing due to MEMBER'S CONCERN"....*lol*...Now that's my kinda gym, bro's...We don't let hell nor high water shut us down or some damn flu like virus!....America needs to pull it's panties up and man up!...

Last edited:
SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Only if everyone believes you and the harbingers of doom, the system will be overrun.

Jin

Jin

MuscleHead
Jun 15, 2018
Only if everyone believes you and the harbingers of doom, the system will be overrun.
Haha. These are only things I’m sure will happen.

If I gave you my opinions on what I THINK is going to happen you’d have a worthy statement;)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Haha. These are only things I’m sure will happen.

If I gave you my opinions on what I THINK is going to happen you’d have a worthy statement;)

Well, I’m not sure how you’re SURE of anything.

Nobody, including the experts (read: not me or you) is sure of which way this goes or for how long or how bad. But panic does nothing good, ever.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
Crazy thing is that getting the corona virus early maybe beneficial to getting it when it peaks. what a fucked way to think but so potentially true.

Any of you getting advice from the Chinese or Italians on how to handle this? you would think they may have some very good advice.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic