Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Corona Virus. How much of a threat is it?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Crazy thing is that getting the corona virus early maybe beneficial to getting it when it peaks. what a fucked way to think but so potentially true.

Any of you getting advice from the Chinese or Italians on how to handle this? you would think they may have some very good advice.

No but I get constant updates and advice from my friends at the CDC and from a few doctors.

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
I was in 6 airports over the span of 10 days. Have been tired with a slight cough. Last night I had a fever and this morning my sinuses and lungs are building up some gunk with a distinct taste. I hope its COVID-19!
nope, if there is sinus discharge... it's not covid... it's more like a dry heat..

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I remember when I was a kid my mom hauling me and my brother over to some other sick kid's houses and having a "chicken pox" party or mumps party or whatever. The other kid's mom typically sitting in her recliner smoking cigarettes while my mom yelled at us to wrestle with the sick kid so we could catch it too. What a difference a couple of generations make.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
1584120002152.png

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
not a threat. great for the economy as it's giving us opportunity to buy more at lower numbers

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
Even if we experienced a 100% infection rate in the usa meaning every man,woman and child was infected wed only have 9 million dead. Not bad....

SpyWizard

SpyWizard

VIP Member
Nov 24, 2015
pandimic or not.. it's in enough countries.. I agree they will use this to try and strip some rights... if we can contain it and to hell with the rest of the world as it seems we are doing.. we can only hope..

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
not a threat. great for the economy as it's giving us opportunity to buy more at lower numbers
Yep, rebuild American factories and bring back Made in the USA! Need to take China out of the global equation but their slave labor makes it hard to compete.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Yep, rebuild American factories and bring back Made in the USA! Need to take China out of the global equation but their slave labor makes it hard to compete.
Target, Walmart, dollar store, Apple , Nike etc will go out of business

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic