Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Of course his name is John

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I got my head jumped up and down ok by two black kids in gym class for defending another student. But I chalk that up to those people being human garbage which in my experience spans all races as well as both lefties and righties.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
All you keep saying is how black kids were mean to you in high school. Let that shit go.
I have only said that once... ever... you are the type of guy to start shit and then run and hide when no one backs down... I think THAT by definition is a bully.. dont start shit... wont be shit...

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
How have I backed down and you have mentioned it on THIS chain twice? Go back and read my posts on this thread and then read yours. You escalated it at every turn. All this shit talking isn't really isn't getting anywhere. If you need the validation of being the tough guy on here then take it. But toe to toe man to man that shit ain't true. Keep coming at me though. Have a great day.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Keep bringing up my mom and my wife though. Now I KNOW you're one tough hombre.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
He was born a child of privileged where there were very little or NO "minorities"... His mother taught him to treat all people with respect and that we are all equal, even those poor Mexican and the Black servants that cut his grass and clean his house. Tell us more @matthewk04 you sweet little mommas boy and internet badass...
I was raised this way and never met a black kid till I hit middle school, my neighborhood growing up was all white as well. The difference between me and Mathew is that ended once I hit middle school and I learned real life experiences. Mmathew none of us here are "racist" (I'm so sick of that word) we don't hate anybody because they are black, we just understand and have more experiences with the black race then you do.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
These are your assumptions, though.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I understand that you guys disagree with what you think my political opinions are. But If you would read this thread I haven't said many of the things that are being projected on me. If I spoke in anger it was always a direct defense of someone attacking me. I haven't gone after anyone or their belief system.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Also is it me or has this turned into some sort of bashing black people chain? Is anyone here wiling to use some common sense whether you think I'm a "libtard" or not?

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I was raised this way and never met a black kid till I hit middle school, my neighborhood growing up was all white as well. The difference between me and Mathew is that ended once I hit middle school and I learned real life experiences. Mmathew none of us here are "racist" (I'm so sick of that word) we don't hate anybody because they are black, we just understand and have more experiences with the black race then you do.

You seem to be degrading a whole race. How is this a political issue?

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I guess I'm all alone. I'll stick to talking about lifting.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
You seem to be degrading a whole race. How is this a political issue?
How did I degrade them? I simply said I've lived with them, you haven't. Yes that is an "assumption" but it's pretty obvious.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
It's not only not obvious, it's false. Because I don't despise them I've never lived with them? That's pretty specious reasoning. Aight time to lift and go to work. Have a happy and a healthy.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic