Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Of course his name is John

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Yes this whole post was about me being a tough guy. I'm the one who is banging my chest on here. Maybe if your mom had picked you up from the pound you might have empathy and sympathy.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Yes this whole post was about me being a tough guy. I'm the one who is banging my chest on here. Maybe if your mom had picked you up from the pound you might have empathy and sympathy.
the pound? you mean the school system I grew up in with all the animals??? my mother taught me to treat others as I would like to be treated... my father taught me respect others... but not to put up with bullshit and use whatever means necessary... so forgive me If my views are different from yours... mine are based in the real world...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Again, what made you or makes you follow liberalism? Have you always hated America? Let's discuss please.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Again, what made you or makes you follow liberalism? Have you always hated America? Let's discuss please.

You are making connections I don't see. Maybe I'm just not smart enough. I missed the post when I said I hated America.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Real life isn't cable news. We can agree and disagree depending on the topic. We don't need to pigeon hole ourselves, everything isn't a litmus test, we can take things on a case by case basis.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Real life isn't cable news. We can agree and disagree depending on the topic. We don't need to pigeon hole ourselves, everything isn't a litmus test, we can take things on a case by case basis.
real life... like getting cornered in the locker room by a bunch of blacks just because your white and holding your ground to back them down... is that real life?... you come in here and play Captain Correctness on every thread like you're the PC Messiah... essentially telling us we are gun toting trigger happy bigoted racists... all while smiling down your nose like your better and more enlightened... when the fact is... people like US allow people like YOU the freedom to be an arrogant prick... the problem with this quoted statement is... YOU are basing your ideology on the liberalism regurgitated on Cable TV... when mine is based on reality... the reality is... MUSLIMS want to kill me, my family and YOU!!! before you say "not all muslims!" read their HOLY BOOK... you know... the one ISLAM is founded upon... the same one that can be paraphrased as saying "If they wont convert... kill them"... tell me matthewk04 have you decided to convert to islam???? if you think they cannot get to you and slice your throat, think again... they are breeding themselves into power from the inside out... so make sure you kiss your children every night and tell them you love them... because across the street... that nice little muslim kid you see named Muhammad is being indoctrinated to kill them!

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I never called you a racist but you clearly are. I don't even know what this post is supposed to be about. You jump around from "blacks" being the problem to "Muslims" you can't even nail down one group to hate per post. I'm sorry you had locker room issues with "blacks" as you pontificate about but it's a little off topic. The topic is I'm a leftist liberal who hates America or whatever you guys want to label me to gather together and bully me. I'll have to die on the cross defending "blacks" in another post. You are saying all kinds of things that don't match up and after that last post I have no issue at all calling you racist. My wife isn't white should I fear the "Hispanics" along with the "blacks" and "Muslims", maybe I should get a cheat sheet on who to be afraid of from you.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I'm stating my thoughts and beliefs here and am not trying to force them on anyone else. I have them and this is a discussion forum so I discuss them. What I say isn't legally binding and doesn't become a law or anything. I don't know why you are so mad at me or in general but that's really not my problem or issue.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
I am not racist nor do I hate any race for being simply a race... I have SEVERAL good friends that are non white...(your wife may be one of them ;) ) you see...again... YOU are labeling others... my post was jumping around because the initial intent of you creating this whole thread was to entice us "trolls" to engage you in some sort of debate... I simply brought up ALL of the issues you like to debate about... race and religion... again... you try to look down your nose and pretend like your on the high road...

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I never called you a racist but you clearly are. I don't even know what this post is supposed to be about. You jump around from "blacks" being the problem to "Muslims" you can't even nail down one group to hate per post. I'm sorry you had locker room issues with "blacks" as you pontificate about but it's a little off topic. The topic is I'm a leftist liberal who hates America or whatever you guys want to label me to gather together and bully me. I'll have to die on the cross defending "blacks" in another post. You are saying all kinds of things that don't match up and after that last post I have no issue at all calling you racist. My wife isn't white should I fear the "Hispanics" along with the "blacks" and "Muslims", maybe I should get a cheat sheet on who to be afraid of from you.

I wasn't intentionally saying you hate America, but I was under the impression you were, so let's disregard that. Sorry you felt you were being bullied, I was just trying to ask questions. It's not meant to be bullied, but rather get straight to the point with no bullshit or candy coating, especially with these kind of issues. I thank you for engaging in discussions and sharing your opinions and thoughts, even though we might disagree it's cool.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
All you keep saying is how black kids were mean to you in high school. Let that shit go.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I love America. My salary is paid by tax payers. I take issue with some thinks but I'm not trying to throw the baby out with the bath water here. The constitution is the greatest document ever written I just interpret certain parts differently.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic