jacobss
What's New?

Of course his name is John

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Hilarious... more terrorism by jewish people on U.S soil over the last 30 years than anyone else. Honestly, how many of you wonder about the guy with a yamaka when he walks into a shopping center? Jewish rabbis aren't teaching jihad in their synagogues... imams are. Not all of them, but not a insignificant minority. Not only that, but as many as 30% of muslims support the jihad of others. 30%!!!! With over a billion muslims on the planet, you're talking around 300 million. How many jewish people even exist on the entire planet?

Time to wake up and call a spade a spade.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I agree. However, those libtard, America hating pieces of shit are gonna push push push, and scream gun control louder than ever before.

Oh, undoubtedly. But just like the unarmed (double entendres) skinny loudmouth in the bar, the armed (double ent..oh you get it) patriot just needs to merely threaten violent unrest, and the situation calms down. Politicians have this false sense of security that the police and military are mindless drones that they control. They're seriously underestimating how many independent thinkers (normal humans) will simply give them the middle finger and more if asked to turn on their own country, people, loved ones. Nope. We are too well connected, informed (if you so choose), and intelligent, to be systematically stripped of our *weapons*. Pretty much all of our other freedoms have, not so much systematically as blatantly, been trampled and shat on, but we'll always have our weapons.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Hilarious... more terrorism by jewish people on U.S soil over the last 30 years than anyone else. Honestly, how many of you wonder about the guy with a yamaka when he walks into a shopping center? Jewish rabbis aren't teaching jihad in their synagogues... imams are. Not all of them, but not a insignificant minority. Not only that, but as many as 30% of muslims support the jihad of others. 30%!!!! With over a billion muslims on the planet, you're talking around 300 million. How many jewish people even exist on the entire planet?

Time to wake up and call a spade a spade.

Exactly Tommy. I think that's why Trump is rising. He may be a lil wacky...BUT he's saying what 95% of the Country is thinking but have been trained to keep quiet about.

A simple look around the world is proof muslims are thee main source of terror, murder, torture and war. It;s not jus us , The USA, fighting them either. Russia , China and the Phillipines are just a few that have been battling them for decades

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Pay attention to how many shootings that have happened this year and happen before obummer leaves office. This is a build up for some serious shit on guns that will take place if a Democrat is elected. Call me crazy or whatever, but it is being slowly and methodically planed out and executed.

You been hanging out with deadweight again.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
This has worked out perfectly. Human cockfight.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011

Last edited:
graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
This has worked out perfectly.... I luv cock....

Well I find you're views and compatability with terrorist muslims a bit odd. I have to say this is really out there matthew....

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
He lives in the all white unicorn land. I'm actually jealous cause I'd like to live there too.

Yea, WTH? Every time I move in they move out.....

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
What made u become a leftist liberal?
He was born a child of privileged where there were very little or NO "minorities"... His mother taught him to treat all people with respect and that we are all equal, even those poor Mexican and the Black servants that cut his grass and clean his house. Tell us more matthewk04 you sweet little mommas boy and internet badass...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic