Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Of course his name is John

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
You must have forgotten about the crusades and other wars waged by "crazy white ppl" that have killed 7x more ppl than Muslims have. Hell, according to the FBI even, there has been more Jewish terrorism on US soil from 1980-2005 than Muslim terrorism but don't let simple things like facts spoil your bigotry :)

Are you really trying to compare the crusades to modern times?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
You must have forgotten about the crusades and other wars waged by "crazy white ppl" that have killed 7x more ppl than Muslims have. Hell, according to the FBI even, there has been more Jewish terrorism on US soil from 1980-2005 than Muslim terrorism but don't let simple things like facts spoil your bigotry :)
Can u support the statement from the FBI with a link? Maybe Department of Justice or any other government bereau, I would like to see those findings.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

How did I know our resident ''Doc'' would have something to add on a terrorist muslims behalf ? :) HAHAHAHHAHA THE CRUSADES!!?? Why do muslims go back HUNDREDS of years to The Crusades for a '''SUPPOSED'' example of Christians ''terrorism? Nice try ''Doc'' but you need a history lesson son. The Crusades were to drive muslims out of Jerusalem and other historically Christian cities. Why do you muslims try to twist history instead of just saying ..Yea, we conquered Jerusalem, Turkey, Syria..etc and killed off , ran off the majority , founding Christians?
You do know The Middle East is the Birthplace of Christianity and Christianity is a few thousand years older than islam?? After alll you are a Doc..college???

Do tell us about all these crazy WHITE PEOPLE WARS?? You're racist bigotted nature shows in your post.

Your brothers killed more Americans on 9\11 than any other and combined attacks on American soil. Guess your FBI source forgot 9\11?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Can u support the statement from the FBI with a link? Maybe Department of Justice or any other government bereau, I would like to see those findings.

It's his obama's fbi stats. good muslims...bad white people\christians. Funny he is so angry at christians and whites but stays here instead of going back to his wondeful palestine...or I should say Israel's Palestine:)

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
How did I know our resident ''Doc'' would have something to add on a terrorist muslims behalf ? :) HAHAHAHHAHA THE CRUSADES!!?? Why do muslims go back HUNDREDS of years to The Crusades for a '''SUPPOSED'' example of Christians ''terrorism? Nice try ''Doc'' but you need a history lesson son. The Crusades were to drive muslims out of Jerusalem and other historically Christian cities. Why do you muslims try to twist history instead of just saying ..Yea, we conquered Jerusalem, Turkey, Syria..etc and killed off , ran off the majority , founding Christians?
You do know The Middle East is the Birthplace of Christianity and Christianity is a few thousand years older than islam?? After alll you are a Doc..college???

Do tell us about all these crazy WHITE PEOPLE WARS?? You're racist bigotted nature shows in your post.

Your brothers killed more Americans on 9\11 than any other and combined attacks on American soil. Guess your FBI source forgot 9\11?
you didn't know "Goldstein" was the last name of the majority of the 9/11 hijackers?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
you didn't know "Goldstein" was the last name of the majority of the 9/11 hijackers?

Dammmmit..I forgot about the Goldstein Bro's... Musta been a Bush cover up!!

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I've got nothing to do with the crusades, and I don't care what my ancestors did during a time when there were very few rules and ignorance was high and violent theories abounded. I DO have a lot to do with ANY terrorist activity on our soil. So numbers and causes be damned. Blow up some shite or kill some people in my backyard, and I hope we hunt you down and they hand you over to
me to uh, you know, interrogate a little further.

Yeah, things that happened hundreds or thousands of years ago are pretty much irrelevant - all of those people are dead and gone. And anything that happened before I was born that is no longer happening is not something I can accept any blame or responsibility for. Time for everyone to move forward and quit thinking of everyone in terms of tribes and whatnot.

Somebody slaughtering, torturing, or enslaving innocent people today in the name of some religion or some other warped sense of justice or whatever needs to be punished accordingly - not let off easily because others have done similar things hundreds or thousands of years ago.

Last edited:
RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
And Obama 2015.
He will spend some effort on gun control the next 18 months.
Pay attention to how many shootings that have happened this year and happen before obummer leaves office. This is a build up for some serious shit on guns that will take place if a Democrat is elected. Call me crazy or whatever, but it is being slowly and methodically planed out and executed.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
^^^Crazy AND whatever^^^

Y'all know I'm a staunch patriot, and I'm not saying that there isn't a large faction of idiots out there that think we can and should take all the guns from "everyone" [read:law abiding citizens] and we'll all live inside of a cuddly marshmallow bouncy house, there definitely IS. But it just could not and would not ever be carried out no matter how well planned. Prohibition was developed and implemented by great minds and ruthless enforcers, and yet it ultimately failed miserably. This would be similar, only much more disastrous and significantly shorter in duration. Shite. Are we way off topic? I'm just passing time. Carry on.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
^^^Crazy AND whatever^^^

Y'all know I'm a staunch patriot, and I'm not saying that there isn't a large faction of idiots out there that think we can and should take all the guns from "everyone" [read:law abiding citizens] and we'll all live inside of a cuddly marshmallow bouncy house, there definitely IS. But it just could not and would not ever be carried out no matter how well planned. Prohibition was developed and implemented by great minds and ruthless enforcers, and yet it ultimately failed miserably. This would be similar, only much more disastrous and significantly shorter in duration. Shite. Are we way off topic? I'm just passing time. Carry on.
I agree. However, those libtard, America hating pieces of shit are gonna push push push, and scream gun control louder than ever before.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I actually don't even know what we are talking about here? I'm assuming this weeks latest mass shooting or school shooting? I mean they happen so often it's not really news anymore is it? Cant wait to raise a kid in this lovely world.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic