graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Yep....Muslim terrorist killings ---over 1 Million and rising..

Crazy White guys, none in The Name of Christianity named John...2

Great comparison there Goober!

Molon Laba Brother!!

We need to ban monsoon in July 2015!!

You must have forgotten about the crusades and other wars waged by "crazy white ppl" that have killed 7x more ppl than Muslims have. Hell, according to the FBI even, there has been more Jewish terrorism on US soil from 1980-2005 than Muslim terrorism but don't let simple things like facts spoil your bigotry :)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
You must have forgotten about the crusades and other wars waged by "crazy white ppl" that have killed 7x more ppl than Muslims have. Hell, according to the FBI even, there has been more Jewish terrorism on US soil from 1980-2005 than Muslim terrorism but don't let simple things like facts spoil your bigotry :)

I've got nothing to do with the crusades, and I don't care what my ancestors did during a time when there were very few rules and ignorance was high and violent theories abounded. I DO have a lot to do with ANY terrorist activity on our soil. So numbers and causes be damned. Blow up some shite or kill some people in my backyard, and I hope we hunt you down and they hand you over to
me to uh, you know, interrogate a little further.

Titan

Titan

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2010
I've got nothing to do with the crusades, and I don't care what my ancestors did during a time when there were very few rules and ignorance was high and violent theories abounded. I DO have a lot to do with ANY terrorist activity on our soil. So numbers and causes be damned. Blow up some shite or kill some people in my backyard, and I hope we hunt you down and they hand you over to
me to uh, you know, interrogate a little further.
Well said bro... Although I don't have any animosity towards Jews myself...they have suffered unbelievably throughout history, as have all religions.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010

Really??? Let me get this straight. You're bringing up the crusades to make some kind of a point? Ultimately coming to the conclusion that anybody who believes we have a serious muslim terrorism problem is some kind of bigot? Sorry, but that is simply preposterous, and unless you're brain dead, you know that as well. A very lazy deflection for a "doc" and maybe that can fly with those who haven't thought critically their entire lives.

Islam did not even exist until the 7th century, and it's origin was on the Arabian peninsula. The Holy land is a modest distance away and was populated by Jews and Christians and various other religions associated with peoples of that region hundreds or even thousands of years. So if not a single muslim existed in the 7th century, yet the Holy land was full of muslims by the 13th century, what do you think happened over the 600 year period? Do you think Mohoammed did a apostle Paul missionary trip to the holy land to preach peaceful Islam??? LOL Did not muslims invade the holy land and slaughter those who were there and would not "convert"? Why isn't the period of 7th century to the 13th century called the crusades instead? I'm interested to hear what you think happened during that time frame and whether you're OK with it.

This thread was a good poke by Matthew, IMO. Touche!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic