Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Of course his name is John

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I have no beef with dlth I just don't like when shir gets personal out of the blue. And he's wrong I live in the biggest neighborhood in a major northeast city and it's probobly the most diverse race-wise anywhere in the city.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I have no beef with dlth I just don't like when shir gets personal out of the blue. And he's wrong I live in the biggest neighborhood in a major northeast city and it's probobly the most diverse race-wise anywhere in the city.
I don't make anything personal and I don't like arguing with people via the internets. Im not really familiar with "diverse" neighborhoods, I've never seen one in my life, they are either all black or all white with a few exceptions.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Well by neighborhood I mean section of the city or as we do here by what parish you live in.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
WTF, really???!!! I love how you guys think that just because someone doesn't see things your way..they hate America.....grow the fuuk up
Why do you hate America as well? Grow the fukk up? Typical America hating liberal who bashes others, starts with the insults, and belittles those who you disagree with. Keep it classy jenner.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Why do you hate America as well? Grow the fukk up? Typical America hating liberal who bashes others, starts with the insults, and belittles those who you disagree with. Keep it classy jenner.

go back to school raiden....................................................................

yea, you can say whatever you want and I just have to sit here and keep my opinion to myself....don't think so ;)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
WTF, really???!!! I love how you guys think that just because someone doesn't see things your way..they hate America.....grow the fuuk up
Jenner... You make my special place grow the fuk up.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Actually. It's pretty hard.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic