Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Of course his name is John

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Look, I'm not trying to be an ass either but damn...it gets really old watching this kind of bashing..but just because this is the internet doesn't mean that common courtesy and respect should fly out the window.

If one is going to dish it out, one better be ready to take it...I wasn't trying to shame or really even bitch Raiden out..I've just had enough of this shit.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
jen..you know I love ya..... but you can't agree with matthew....he's a total buttwad. Look at his posts in total.. Did I mention I love your avi's....

play nice with the other children in the sandbox or you will be punished!! ;)

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Dissent*Peeking*Nobody was nitpicking and fighting about it so I thought I'd help...
actually SAD you are wrong... he was right... right after I peaked in his window he licked the evidence off!

Reactions: SAD
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Are you retarded or something matty? You're the one who brang it up and kept bringing it up. Look at your posts. How's it bullying to call you out on your lies?edit: you're comments were to interject race into a post you made about religion and moslem murderers
your such an ignorant racist graniteman, did you not know that Marshmallow04 was the most handsome, brilliant, completely liberated and enlightened mountain of a man to ever walk the streets of the interwebz??? I mean, the guy is 6'14" and 315 lbs of shredded brilliance... cut him some slack already...

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
your such an ignorant racist @graniteman, did you not know that Marshmallow04 was the most handsome, brilliant, completely liberated and enlightened mountain of a man to ever walk the streets of the interwebz??? I mean, the guy is 6'14" and 315 lbs of shredded brilliance... cut him some slack already...
i mean if the shoe fits...

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I don't know why everyone got such a hard on for me anyway. This thread started because I mostly follow the den through Twitter, and every other tweet for like ten days was "of course his name was Muhammad".

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I don't know why everyone got such a hard on for me anyway. This thread started because I mostly follow the den through Twitter, and every other tweet for like ten days was "of course his name was Muhammad".

Matthew, do you live under a rock?
Or are you just ignorant of what is going on around you?
Why do you think every other tweet was "Muhammad"? try to piece that together if you can and get back to us with your answer.............consider it a research paper or something perhaps and research the issue and come back with something to share that clearly shows that you tried to figure it out please.
Have a nice day in the meantime.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Why do you think every other tweet was "Muhammad"? try to piece that together if you can and get back to us with your answer.............consider it a research paper or something perhaps and research the issue and come back with something to share that clearly shows that you tried to figure it out please.

Well most of this I'll have to think about. I do think I have a fairly solid grip on current events. As for the rock portion of this question, my building complex is called "granite lofts" so you may be onto something, there.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
HEY!! Watch your tone. You can't talk like that, with that hate speech and your demeanor. I know you and how you are, it's bullshit. I'm not just gonna sit back and let you talk fukking shit because you don't agree with someone. I'm sick of it.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
HEY!! Watch your tone. You can't talk like that, with that hate speech and your demeanor. I know you and how you are, it's bullshit. I'm not just gonna sit back and let you talk fukking shit because you don't agree with someone. I'm sick of it.

there you go........:)

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

there you go........:)

I'm getting jealous here...sounds like angry make up ....typing coming soon...:p I love angry make up ...typing...

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
play nice with the other children in the sandbox or you will be punished!! ;)

I've been bad!!...REAL BAD.. I think I deserve to be punished ..but by you not IC or that homo RAIDEN!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic