Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

Loggin Time

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Dude I haven't even seen this log, not sure how I missed it. I'm subbed now. Great work in here

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
Dude I haven't even seen this log, not sure how I missed it. I'm subbed now. Great work in here

Thanks brother. I try and update once or twice a week just in case someone can get any good ideas from what i am doing or if someone can critique me and guide me in a better path. Stay tuned for a great 2015!

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
Happy New years everyone. Mine has gone well so far. Crushing weights and staying on track. have been steadily gaining a bit of weight over the past two months or so. Was up to 204 the other day in the gym. I usually weigh in at the sameish time after the same breakfast meal. Been eating a lot more carbs than usual during the holidays so that probably help with weight gain. No big deal to me though, carbs taste great haha. So i didn't make any new years resolutions but i am making three main goals. Bench over 350 (competition style), Squat 475(with just a belt), and Deadlift 500. I think these are very achievable if i put in the hard work in and out of the gym. I am also going to try and keep my body weight around what it is minus a few lbs.(at or below 200).

Monday 12-29-14
ME bench-Normal grip (worked up to Max Effort doubles instead of singles this week)
-shoulder work
-tricep pushdowns (on the assited pull up station, the platform where you put your knees a put a med. ball on it and pushed it down, caught it on the way back up, repeat)
-Straight arm pulldowns and face pulls
-single hand tricep pull downs
-chest flys on pec deck

Tuesday
ME Box squat ,just above parallel (worked up to singles, did 6 X 1 heavy singles)
-seated Hamstring curls
-seated calve raises
-Hip adductor and abductor

Wed- off

Thursday-
DE Bench- med grip with blue bands(double up bands)
-bent over rows
-rear delts
-seated rows
-JM Press
-chest flys

Friday 1-2-15
DE lower- normal stance box squat with blue bands, speed dead lifts(conventional)
-Seated hamstring curls, (explosive curl and slowly bring up to starting position)
-seated calf raises
-lunges

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Good looking week dzul! I like the goals you have set! What are your current maxes for those lifts?

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
Good looking week dzul! I like the goals you have set! What are your current maxes for those lifts?

Maxed out last week

Bench: 325 ( no wrist wraps)
Squat: 405 ( just a belt, no sleeves)
Deadlift: 415 (just a belt, no grip aid)

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
My bench 305, squat 365, dl 405. WI'll you be running programs, if so which ones? I hope we can both hit 500 for squat/dl but my bench is suffering from injury. You working around injuries at all?

D

dzul25

Oct 10, 2014
My bench 305, squat 365, dl 405. WI'll you be running programs, if so which ones? I hope we can both hit 500 for squat/dl but my bench is suffering from injury. You working around injuries at all?

No injuries here! thank god haha. I am running a conjugate type system, louie simmons and westside barbell use.
Max Effort Upper
Max Effort Lower
Dynamic Effort Upper
Dynamic Effort Lower

So 4 days a week, change your max efforts each week to a different variation to avoid accommodation.
Ex)
Monday-ME upper
Tuesday-ME lower
Wednesday- rest
Thursday-DE upper
Friday-DE lower
sat-rest
sun-rest

You can make and 4 day split you want, just 72 hours of rest between upper-upper and lower-lower. These are the days that work best for me, aka weekends off.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic