Latest Member
BigFlexRex
What's New?

What are we training today?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
well, since I have changed things to 15-20 reps on them for a bit...and doing 5-6 sets...I will be doing squats / deads / extensions...I might do press instead of extensions but not sure yet :)

Squats as in front squats?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
oh hell no...lol :) I don't know if I will ever to front squats ;) Traditional ass to grass squats! :)

Oh, you know you wanna. Nothing better for growing mamooth sized quads than olympic style front squats.

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
Oh, you know you wanna. Nothing better for growing mamooth sized quads than olympic style front squats.

Yep and if done properly will also obliterate your hammies as well. Just a great all around exercise.
I've been doing power clean to front squats the past few weeks.

Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
Hit back and bi's today. Hit 7 sets of rack pulls. 2 of them were at 405. It's not a lot for some of you, but it was solid for me. Damn I love dbol

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Yep and if done properly will also obliterate your hammies as well. Just a great all around exercise.
I've been doing power clean to front squats the past few weeks.

Do you mean you're catching the clean in the power position, standing up with it, and than front squatting the weight? That's a common combination for Oly lifters. You can also clean the weight, front squat it multiple times, and than either jerk it or press it overhead.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Pressed on Friday. Flat bench, speed bench, push press, and rope pressdowns. 12 sets of bench between the 2, not including warm up sets.

I'll try to get in tonight and squat but it may not happen with everything going on today. This would be the first day missed in quite sometime.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
awesome ham and back session today...actually took a nap after...that's frickin rare! :)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic