jacobss
What's New?

Let the hating begin!

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
How do you know he has HIV?
It's a badge of honor to contract HIV or "The Gift" as it's called here. Move up the status respect ladder. Free housing it what is affectionately called the "Booty Flu Towers". Like a roach motel...I can feel the sickness emanating off place.
Free meds...and my main concern....sero kits. 4 per month.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
Like yourself, my therapist insists I start living in a somewhat honest reality. If not for my own good, then for my children. It's gotta be something to know yer big ol Dad was brained by a slightly built HIV infected young man with shingles? I'm gonna stew in this for a bit and get back to you.

How did this gay split ur wig?

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
So Sad did this crossfit workout come with a big fat cock in the ass, or did you have to go seek that post workout?

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
I'm thinking of doing some yoga and Pilates just to get better flexibility does that put me in the same boat as sad.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
I did a crossfit WOD yesterday. Yep. Sure did. My wife has been begging me and so I told her I would as long as she would shut up about it.

4 rounds total.

3 min of (5) deadlifts at 315 and (7) eight-count-push-ups.
3 min rest.
Repeat for 4 rounds.

Took about 20 minutes, burned a million calories, couldn't breath the whole time, will never do it again. Did 9 rounds + 5 deadlifts, so a total of 50 deadlifts and 63 eight-count-push-ups.

So let's hear it. I know you've got some hate for me.

I like the general idea behind Crossfit (balance, stength, endurance and flexibility), especially for army/law enforcement guys and girls. I don't think it's gay at all. It got it's bad rep because it became popular and "trendy".

A typical obstacle course in the army is pretty much a crossfit workout if you think about it.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
A typical obstacle course in the army is pretty much a crossfit workout if you think about it.

Absolutely not! I'd be willing to bet (if a study was conducted), the injuries derived from crossfit would far exceed army/military workouts with obstacle courses etc.

The way that this "cult-like" culture is handing out trainer's certificates is that of condoms at planned parenthood....I don't trust the message nor the premise and way too many people are hurting themselves due to lack of proper training and form.

Some of my trusted friends have done crossfit, one owns a warehouse and opened up a crossfit gym with all the bells and whistles with an SBA loan.....but he and I will not speak of each other's training methods because it always ends up in an argument.

and lastly, their pretentious attitude makes me want to slap the spit out of their mouth....their condescending attitude alone makes me angry.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
Absolutely not! I'd be willing to bet (if a study was conducted), the injuries derived from crossfit would far exceed army/military workouts with obstacle courses etc.

I don't know about you guys in the US but we have had deadly accidents during the obstacle course many times thoughout a period of 5 years or so and many injuries like broken arms, fingers etc. I don't believe these two forms of exercise can be compared injury wise but physically you have to run, jum, climb walls and ropes etc. It pushes someone both physicaly and mentally and works the entire body.

Regarding their attitude, I can't tell because I only know 2 people who do Crossfit and they are both good guys but I take your word that most of them are assholes.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
I don't know about you guys in the US but we have had deadly accidents during the obstacle course many times thoughout a period of 5 years or so and many injuries like broken arms, fingers etc. I don't believe these two forms of exercise can be compared injury wise but physically you have to run, jum, climb walls and ropes etc. It pushes someone both physicaly and mentally and works the entire body.

Regarding their attitude, I can't tell because I only know 2 people who do Crossfit and they are both good guys but I take your word that most of them are assholes.

Forgot that you're on another continent...my bad.

My friends that do cf are still good guys, I just can't stand their training methods....the cf'ers that I don't know personally have their nose so high in the air, I'm afraid they'll get a nose bleed on me. lol

Military training is no joke here (much respect to our veterans) and the sprains and broken fingers happen probably just as regular as most military training I'd assume.....With crossfit, there's more (and it's coming out more and more lately as time is catching up) structural and spinal injuries which you know will linger longer than a broken bone.

But I agree that they are both rigorous with the climbs, jumping, running etc....but technique will lack by a landslide with crossfit in comparison.

Back to the thread and SAD's Gaydom

SAD, you're so Gay that Ellen Degeneres complained.

You're so gay, you make Justin Bieber look like a man.

On your license under sex it says "anal".

You can sit on a lollipop and taste the flavor.

F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
It depends which box you train at.the place my wife train at they are really nice people but jezz there all bandaged up.i look at it like this why **** your body up when it comes to training.training is about preserving your body looking and feeling good as you get older.my wife has been crossfitting for two years now and man are here injuries coming.she won't listen but she will learn the hard way.i am talking from experience.one rotator cuff surgery and another in two years.you just gotta train smart.as for cardio I remember asking retired world boxing champion kosta Tsui what he advocated for cardio skipping and swimming he replied

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
With crossfit, there's more (and it's coming out more and more lately as time is catching up) structural and spinal injuries which you know will linger longer than a broken bone.

But I agree that they are both rigorous with the climbs, jumping, running etc....but technique will lack by a landslide with crossfit in comparison.

Yes, the way you present it about structural and spinal injuries, I agree.

any1uno

any1uno

MuscleHead
Dec 22, 2010
ha..ha..sit on a lollipop and taste the flavor!!!!! Haven't heard that one before!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic