Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

WTF oral doses

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Anavar was pure crap for a-while do to the fact the Chinese didn't have the formula down right , That's been a few years back though.

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
i did a dbol only run about 12 years ago at 20mgs a day for 50 days and gained 30 lbs when i was done i kepy about 25 of them.They were the pink thais.They were awesome.I know some guys that are running 100-150 mgs of ds aday and i just cant believe it cause they dont look it.Everyone today believes more is better and they start off reeally high which leaves them nowhere to go but higher.I always believed in taking as little as possible to start and if it works then stay there.I ran winny at 20 mgs a day also and got great results.

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
i did a dbol only run about 12 years ago at 20mgs a day for 50 days and gained 30 lbs when i was done i kepy about 25 of them.They were the pink thais.They were awesome.I know some guys that are running 100-150 mgs of ds aday and i just cant believe it cause they dont look it.Everyone today believes more is better and they start off reeally high which leaves them nowhere to go but higher.I always believed in taking as little as possible to start and if it works then stay there.I ran winny at 20 mgs a day also and got great results.

The highest I've run is 50mg and couldn't imagine doing more than that. I've been trying to find a good source for HG stuff since my old place dried up. Is love to find some dbol and var.

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
The highest I've run is 50mg and couldn't imagine doing more than that. I've been trying to find a good source for HG stuff since my old place dried up. Is love to find some dbol and var.

supposedly and take this with a grain of salt cause i know some of his shit is fake..but Oscarro has the real pharma grade d-bol made by jelfa, the only reason i say this is cause i have seen prob 10 ppl say they cant take more than 30mg of it without major lower back pumps and headaches etc. Now im not telling you get everything there cause i also know he sells boot leg amps. I got some a while ago.

BigBQ

BigBQ

Nov 26, 2011
I recall over 20 years ago we would do like 5 dianabol tabs or 5-10 winstrol tabs a day abd there was a very noticeable effect. Today everyone is doing 50-100 mg a day of orals. What happened in the past 20 years? I remember way back when and I was doing a bunch of grappling and lifting and did winstrol 10 mg/d for 10 days and people were coming up to me telling me I had made a dramaitc change in my appearance and that was before everyone was doing a test base with everything. I was literally doing 10 mg of AAS a day and made a dramatic transformation that was noticeable in 10 days and continued for however long I was on my little 5 tabs a day cycle. Strength went up. Lean body mass increased. Stamina in the gym and on the mat went up. Everything worked just fine at a tiny dose compared to today. TBH I feel like crap on 50 mg a day of winstrol. At 15 I feel great. Is it just me? I don't think so. Everybody back then did just fine on those doses. It's kind of bizarre. A decent cycle back then might have been a couple sustanons and an oral or a couple decas and an oral, or some equipoise (50 mg/ml) and some sustanon. Now every cycle has 500-750 mg of test alone plus 500 to 1000 mg of another injectable and a oral kicker of 50mg/d and up. Man I feel like dog shit on that much junk and pretty much always did, although I did try to up the dose over the years. But damn, 50-75 mg a day or winstrol/d. DAmn that is just asking for joint pain, headaches, high BP and a real shitty attitude.

I am brand new to this site. This is my first post as a matter of fact. I am a member on another board and recently we had an interesting discussion regarding "mega dosing". Very contraversial topic, with many opinions and theorys. I am currently putting it to the test with 3.5 grams of testosterone a week. So far my bloid pressure is slightly elevated and I tend to get mild headaches but otherwise I feel awesome. Im running this dose for 6 weeks and all the whil keeping a close watch on my labs and vitals. I will keep u bros posted.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
My first five years of gear was hg only, my best gains were realized only when I jumped off that bandwagon, then again I've only few decades of experience , I confuse people lmao what do I know right little buddy ........

How did I miss this? :D You said it.

How does one get a major itch from reading what others say anyway? Pave your own way, you impress me at least as man who stands by his own belief, don't toss that quality away

Ummmm, yes, I do stand by my beliefs, thank you for acknowledging that. However, I place stock in what a majority of anecdotal evidence shows, along with the obvious fact that real HG compounds will be brewed with standards that should make them as sterile and accurately dosed as possible, and well, it gives me the itch to try them. THAT'S how reading what others say gives me a major itch to try real HG gear. Pave my own way, lol? Does that mean I should invent my own compounds and my own brewing process and use that instead of what other people use and write about?

R

rocco

Oct 26, 2011
I am brand new to this site. This is my first post as a matter of fact. I am a member on another board and recently we had an interesting discussion regarding "mega dosing". Very contraversial topic, with many opinions and theorys. I am currently putting it to the test with 3.5 grams of testosterone a week. So far my bloid pressure is slightly elevated and I tend to get mild headaches but otherwise I feel awesome. Im running this dose for 6 weeks and all the whil keeping a close watch on my labs and vitals. I will keep u bros posted.

thats pretty badass,keep us posted on the results.I did run high test back in the day around 2 grams a week and i felt pretty good but my bp was thru the roof.How old are you and what are your stats?do you compete?

BigBQ

BigBQ

Nov 26, 2011
thats prettry badass,keep us posted on the results.I did run high test back in the day around 2 grams a week and i felt pretty good but my bp was thru the roof.How old are you and what are your stats?do you compete?
I am 36 years old. 5'7"@ 230 lbs. No I dont compete, but bodybuilding is my life. I do it for the pure enjoyment of picking things up and putting them down :)

Last edited:
REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011

Wow, 3.5 G's of Test, nice, that's a shit load of gear. What does you cycle and SERMS look like.

Rek

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
That's a shit ton of gear. Be careful. Most guys can't handle that much for long. Talking instant bitch tits, hard to breath, crippling back and calf pumps, purple skin, malignant hypertention. Stuff like that.

REK

REK

Nov 23, 2011
That's a shit ton of gear. Be careful. Most guys can't handle that much for long. Talking instant bitch tits, hard to breath, crippling back and calf pumps, purple skin, malignant hypertention. Stuff like that.

Agreed, I just want to see the cylce. BigBQ, you may be exception to the way of things.

Good Luck Rek

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic