Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

WTF oral doses

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
What I've gotten out of this thread is a MAJOR itch to try HG gear. However, I would assume that once you go HG, nothing else compares, so it would probably set me up for future disappointment when the HG runs dry. Still, I am BADLY wanting some HG now, not that I'm saying that my UGL stuff has been disappointing.

I've taken legit HG test and UGL lab test and guess what difference I noticed? None...

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I've taken legit HG test and UGL lab test and guess what difference I noticed? None...

I am very happy with my ugl source as well. With respect, you have no idea what other contaminates (heavy metals) you were injecting along with the test. And that is not necessarily your suppliers fault either, because his raws are more than likely Chinese and not held to the same standards of purification as most hg gear is. You felt the same likely because the bro-brewer made the test accurately doses if not slightly stronger, but hg still has other draws.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
I am very happy with my ugl source as well. With respect, you have no idea what other contaminates (heavy metals) you were injecting along with the test. And that is not necessarily your suppliers fault either, because his raws are more than likely Chinese and not held to the same standards of purification as most hg gear is. You felt the same likely because the bro-brewer made the test accurately doses if not slightly stronger, but hg still has other draws.

Yes, like constantly being faked. I"m simply talking about the gains made by UGL gear. Obviously I don't know the conditions it was made in.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
You don't know conditions in foreign hg labs either, you think india and turkey have high standards?

BigBQ

BigBQ

Nov 26, 2011
Agreed, I just want to see the cylce. BigBQ, you may be exception to the way of things.

Good Luck Rek
To Glycoman- I cant get gyno. I already had gyno surgery and the doc removed the gland. I couldnt get gyno even if I tried.
My cycle:
Mon- 200mgs Watson Test cyp. and 500 mgs T-500
Tues- 300mgs Eq. and 200mgs Watson test cyp.
Wed-repeat Mon.
Thurs-200mgs Watson test cyp
Fri- repeat Mon. & Wed.
Sat-repeat Tues
Sun-200mgs Watson test cyp.
I am also running hgh @ 10iu/day(split) but Mon,Wed,Fri, I inject 15iu(split in 3)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Alright kets and DLTH, I should have been more specific. I would like to try REAL, American-made HG gear brewed according to the highest standards and independently tested for proper concentration and purity. Why is it so important to you guys if a guy who has only run UGL gear wants to try HG gear?

C

Cabo Jo

Thick n Wide VIP
Jun 26, 2011
the only difference iv'e noticed between hg and ug is the size of the lump in my ass.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Alright kets and DLTH, I should have been more specific. I would like to try REAL, American-made HG gear brewed according to the highest standards and independently tested for proper concentration and purity. Why is it so important to you guys if a guy who has only run UGL gear wants to try HG gear?

It's not at all, we were just having a discussion on it that's all. If I came across as something else I'm sorry. If I could get my hands on American made HG gear then I'd never go back to UGL again but I know that won't happen.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic