Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

WTF oral doses

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
i recently ran some injectable Winstrol at the moderate dose of 50mg EOD and not only did it dry me out and harden me up but i couldnt walk up my stairs to my bedroom without my hamstrings cramping up. and sex was brutal! i see where your coming from Gmann, and i agree that a lot of UGL orals these days are underdosed because i never got the pumps or cramps from UGL tabs at 50mg ED that i did from injectable at 50mg EOD

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I think it's natural to romanticize the past.... everything was better in the old days. In some cases that's true, but from my perspective, we've got access to a huge variety of different compounds with a community that provides feedback as to what is bunk and what is not. Peptides available, GH, etc. And the extraordinary amount of information available to use the compounds more wisely. Given all that, I'm not yearning too much for the old days, where the local gym rat would rip you off, and give you stupid, ridiculous advice.

I remember one guy telling me to take 1 Danabol blue heart every two days, and nothing else. Why would someone recommend an EOD dosing protocol with a compound having a short half life? Does that make any sense? And the guy was attempting to sell a 10mg Danabol blue heart for $2/piece. Not necessarily the good ol' days, IMO.

S

SoreButtCheeks

Oct 14, 2011
Can we make a list of currently available HG Dbols ? ( eg those still in production ).

The only ones I'm familiar with are the Thai ones.

( I'm not looking for a source simply asking which HG pharmaceutical companies other than those in Thailand still make versions of Dianabol )

Last edited:
Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
I agree with Rein and BBbeast. Test for me, doesnt do a lot, unless I throw in a lot of calories for a bulk. Which I don't like to do. I use test as a base now days ,but at a minimum because the body does need it. I add good gear like Tren ,Masterone, Tbol, winny, Var. To give me the physque that I want. Test is good if you want to be big and round. If you want to be sharp , then run it at a minimum.

Jasthace

Jasthace

MuscleHead
May 29, 2011
Running to much gear,especially orals , does make me feel like shit too Glycoman. The only steriod that I can run high and still feel good with is Masteron.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Can we make a list of currently available HG Dbols ? ( eg those still in production ).

The only ones I'm familiar with are the Thai ones.

( I'm not looking for a source simply asking which HG pharmaceutical companies other than those in Thailand still make versions of Dianabol )

Why? I've not used one hg tab that outperformed any ug tab in 15 years. Like someone said we got so many people to access refs , it don't matter anymore, hg are faked and depending on country some ug guy may use his own gear and make sure his equipment is clean , if not cleaner than some areas that labs are located.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
I agree with Rein and BBbeast. Test for me, doesnt do a lot, unless I throw in a lot of calories for a bulk. Which I don't like to do. I use test as a base now days ,but at a minimum because the body does need it. I add good gear like Tren ,Masterone, Tbol, winny, Var. To give me the physque that I want. Test is good if you want to be big and round. If you want to be sharp , then run it at a minimum.

baloney , baloney , baloney, hearsay and noob wisdom

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
What I've gotten out of this thread is a MAJOR itch to try HG gear. However, I would assume that once you go HG, nothing else compares, so it would probably set me up for future disappointment when the HG runs dry. Still, I am BADLY wanting some HG now, not that I'm saying that my UGL stuff has been disappointing.

My first five years of gear was hg only, my best gains were realized only when I jumped off that bandwagon, then again I've only few decades of experience , I confuse people lmao what do I know right little buddy ........

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
How does one get a major itch from reading what others say anyway? Pave your own way, you impress me at least as man who stands by his own belief, don't toss that quality away

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
my first several months were compounded test cyp, which i figure should compare with hg. no better than ugl IMO. hg is overrated, is faked a lot, and is too $$$. get a good source you trust domestic, IMO

NutNut

NutNut

MuscleHead
Jul 25, 2011
Why? I've not used one hg tab that outperformed any ug tab in 15 years. Like someone said we got so many people to access refs , it don't matter anymore, hg are faked and depending on country some ug guy may use his own gear and make sure his equipment is clean , if not cleaner than some areas that labs are located.

Possibly though it's less about the location and more about who owns the lab. For example pfizer tends to follow GMP no matter where the lab is located as the liability blowback is huge.

Now as for the original question, I'm not so sure it was as amazing as everyone remembers. Junk gear and good gear both existed back in the early 90s and i'm sure at the time most of you had more room for growth. Your 1st cycles are always better than later ones. As for the overall dosage increase, a little science and a lack of patience.

As to the gear quality of today I agree many labs do underdose, some even get the active compound wrong, but good labs still exist as my German Remedies cycle produced similar results to that of a UG lab at the same dose.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic