Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

WTF oral doses

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I recall over 20 years ago we would do like 5 dianabol tabs or 5-10 winstrol tabs a day abd there was a very noticeable effect. Today everyone is doing 50-100 mg a day of orals. What happened in the past 20 years? I remember way back when and I was doing a bunch of grappling and lifting and did winstrol 10 mg/d for 10 days and people were coming up to me telling me I had made a dramaitc change in my appearance and that was before everyone was doing a test base with everything. I was literally doing 10 mg of AAS a day and made a dramatic transformation that was noticeable in 10 days and continued for however long I was on my little 5 tabs a day cycle. Strength went up. Lean body mass increased. Stamina in the gym and on the mat went up. Everything worked just fine at a tiny dose compared to today. TBH I feel like crap on 50 mg a day of winstrol. At 15 I feel great. Is it just me? I don't think so. Everybody back then did just fine on those doses. It's kind of bizarre. A decent cycle back then might have been a couple sustanons and an oral or a couple decas and an oral, or some equipoise (50 mg/ml) and some sustanon. Now every cycle has 500-750 mg of test alone plus 500 to 1000 mg of another injectable and a oral kicker of 50mg/d and up. Man I feel like dog shit on that much junk and pretty much always did, although I did try to up the dose over the years. But damn, 50-75 mg a day or winstrol/d. DAmn that is just asking for joint pain, headaches, high BP and a real shitty attitude.

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
The only thing I have to say is that on my first 6 week cycle with 20mgs Dianabol, 240mgs Restandol and 50-100mgs Proviron I gained 27lbs of which I kept 20+

I am seriously thinking of switching back to d-bol only cycles. 6-8 weeks on, 3-4 weeks pct, 2 months off then repeat. All the bodybuilders in the 60's and the 70's built their physiques with d-bol only cycles and apparently it's something that works wonders for me. Sadly I am one of those people who can't gain shit on test only cycles.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
^Can't gain on test only cycles? Really? Don't you think that's an incredibly noobish thing to say?

Last edited:
Thinkbig

Thinkbig

MuscleHead
Jun 29, 2011
Well, to be frank, a lot of the shit people take these days is some liquid garbage, that's not nearly as efficacious as say Stromba tabs, or they use some pressed tabs that don't dissolve properly, basically just junk.

I've used a lot of AAS in my day, and I recall using just 1-2 tabs of Hemogenin or Hans Seo dosed at 50 mg, and getting better results than 4 Anadrol 75 from circa 2001-02 and the original Quality Vet.

A lot of the shit we have now is underdosed ridiculously, if not down right fucking inert.

A lot of guys in this community these days have never even use REAL HUMAN GRADE gear, ever.

They've used nothing but basement labs shit, and fake HG GEAR, so they don't know what its like to get results on 400mg test or 35 mg Methandrostenolone.

There is a difference, and its noticeable in quantifiable factors such as dosage needed to maintain the same effect.

Last edited:
Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
^Can't gain on test only cycles? really? That's an incredibly noobish thing to say.

I know it's a noobish thing to say but it's the truth. There are many more people who have this kind of issue around the boards. It's not just me. The test i use for my cycles btw is HG and I buy it from drugstores myself.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Same thing i've noticed Glycoman, as far as D-bol I do know the chinese don't always get ther formula right and there are 2-3 versions that are possible, of course The Ciba formula being the strongest and the one you speak of where people made outstanding gains on alot lower doses.

I had two of those formulas, the original and the spin off that which I here is a majority of your Chinese raw.

GreatGunz

GreatGunz

VIP
Jun 10, 2011
I made much better gains on russian Dbol vs. thai dbol,But I made good gains on that!

I must say that the china stuff I used to use at 50mg. a day just because that was what It was 50mg. tabs I got huge,But did not feel as good as the russian Dbol that came in the foil packs of 10 /5 packs wrapped together with a black elastics....I think it was called Naposium.....BADASS shit!

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Good points I guess. Back in then we got a lot of dianabol from Milano labs and winstrol we got some from Milano and a bunch from a pharma or vetrinarian connection. The vet winstrol was incredible. nothing like the shit our there today. We also had reforvit inj dianabol and that stuff was great with some durabolin from organon (I think it was Organon). Like a cc of each of those every dau or every other day and you just blew up. The Winstrol V was my favorite shit ever. That and an organon deca or 2 and that's all you ever needed.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I know it's a noobish thing to say but it's the truth. There are many more people who have this kind of issue around the boards. It's not just me. The test i use for my cycles btw is HG and I buy it from drugstores myself.

I'd be curious to see some other reports. I mean, you went through puberty and your muscles have grown, haven't they?

You do have a good point about bber's in the 60-70's.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Simple answer. Back then when you took 250mg of test, you actually got that much. When you took 20mg of dbol you were actually getting 20mg of real dbol. These days I'd go so far as to say 90-95% of gear is complete bunk or underdosed to a certain extent. Its funny to me when I hear guys saying things like "yeah, I'm on 50mg of dbol per day and the pumps are a little better" GET RID OF THAT UNDERGROUND GARBAGE AND GET SOME REAL FUCKIN' DBOL!! On REAL dbol I don't care who you are 30mg is going to blow you up. Now I know someone will chime in saying dbol don't work for them, bullshit. Your dbol was bunk. End of story, I don't care who your source or what your brand.

Same with EQ these days. Some of the guys at my gym used to take EQ from the 50ml jugs. Dosed at 50mg after a few weeks they would be vascular and hungry as hell. These days I have to take 600mg to even feel it working.

Now before anyone jumps in let me say this: I'm not saying 90-95% of UG labs are ripping you off on purpose. I think some do, but the rest are just using the RAWs they have and they have no way of knowing if these are dosed correctly. They most likely are not. And since most of these Raws come from the same location.......

Last edited:
barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
I'd be curious to see some other reports. I mean, you went through puberty and your muscles have grown, haven't they?

You do have a good point about bber's in the 60-70's.

I have this problem too. With test I can maintain most of what I've gained using more powerful AAS like dbol or superdrol, but testosterone doesn't provide any additional gains. As noobly as it sounds to a seasoned forum sheep, I'm actually currently hitting a dbol/tren cycle without test. Bill Roberts suggests dbol can substitute as a test replacement, and so far it's working great! Think outside the box friends; just because it's considered common knowledge on a forum does not make it law.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic