jacobss
What's New?

who is on GH all year

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I’ve never used it… I know pick your self up off the floor. Maybe some day.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I’m with @searay . 3iu 6-7 nights per week for 10yrs or so now. When I stop for more than a few days…I breakdown about 3wks later (poor sleep, more DOMs, skin breaks out). At 52 I can pass for late 30s and it ain’t genetics because my 2 brothers (54 and 48) look way tougher than me and neither is out of shape.
Do you think the downside when coming off it might be due to depressed natural levels from rGH use?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
I tried for years to get some benefit out of it. Not once did I feel I could attribute anything positive to it. I tried 4iU, 2iU, 1iU, even 0.5iU daily and consistently. Nothing. All sides, no benefits. I gave up. Carpal: check. Water retention: check. Shit grew that didn't need to grow (like my wrists, which cramped my tendons and caused issues): check. Maybe my dick did grow a little, and if that's the case, it was all worth it.

No better sleep. No better skin. No extra fat loss. Nothing. I'm always the corner case.

I remember now. That's what started me on all of this. I had read about Tom's (*cough* Dat's) peptides and registered at Dat's to purchase Ipam and Mod. Even with those, all sides. Mod gave me serious insomnia. Ipam never seemed to do anything.
I can relate. Same here.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
I have tried long GH runs but for whatever reason I always end up becoming lethargic after a few weeks so like 8 weeks is where I usually take a break for awhile.
I read a thread here were some of the vets recommended use of Berberine to combat tiredness from GH so I’ve got a bottle on hand and we shall see if it does the trick when needed.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I have tried long GH runs but for whatever reason I always end up becoming lethargic after a few weeks so like 8 weeks is where I usually take a break for awhile.
I read a thread here were some of the vets recommended use of Berberine to combat tiredness from GH so I’ve got a bottle on hand and we shall see if it does the trick when needed.
Berberine seemed to help in my case. My fasting glucose went down 15 points and not as lethargic. I only took one cap in the morning.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
I’ve never tried it & probably never will tbh. It doesn’t seem worth the $ & sides imo. I’m pretty happy with good old AAS & how it affects me.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I tried for years to get some benefit out of it. Not once did I feel I could attribute anything positive to it. I tried 4iU, 2iU, 1iU, even 0.5iU daily and consistently. Nothing. All sides, no benefits. I gave up. Carpal: check. Water retention: check. Shit grew that didn't need to grow (like my wrists, which cramped my tendons and caused issues): check. Maybe my dick did grow a little, and if that's the case, it was all worth it.

No better sleep. No better skin. No extra fat loss. Nothing. I'm always the corner case.

I remember now. That's what started me on all of this. I had read about Tom's (*cough* Dat's) peptides and registered at Dat's to purchase Ipam and Mod. Even with those, all sides. Mod gave me serious insomnia. Ipam never seemed to do anything.
Big as I am, I feel my wrists are small. After being inspired by you dick growth I decided to try spot injections......... did not end well lmfao

Attachments

• 20230913_045015.jpg
    20230913_045015.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 47
Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I use 1.5 iu at bedtime continuously per my doc, and he says to add 3iu preworkout and 3 post workout to that when I’m in prep or otherwise in a growth or cutting mode. I get everything out of each dose you would expect. Contributes to leanness through better nutrient partitioning when you’re nutrition plan works for you, adds muscle growth when eating and training for that, magic recovery from grueling intense long training sessions, and damn well adds an overall muscle fullness again when eating appropriately for that. I’ll gain 7-10 lbs fro the first week of adding 6 iu daily just from muscle bellies filling up with fluid.

in the rare case I haven’t been in Gah for some time, it makes me tired the first few weeks or months. It’s worth it for me to get through that for the benefits.

important to note all generic GH is not created equal and I get really good shit.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
2 Iu's daily for the last couple years at age 57 no negative side running black tops from a very reliable source, it does help me overall, I was against it for a long time as it did not seem worth it until a few years ago.
Now I like it and likely will stay on it for better looks and overall fountain of youth stuff...lol
Cheap enough at this dose as well.
AGAIN from a reliable quality source only as many scammers and bullshit games out there.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Big as I am, I feel my wrists are small. After being inspired by you dick growth I decided to try spot injections......... did not end well lmfao
Why are my jokes only funny to me. I'm more dead pan humor.
The spot injection was my humor que.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic