Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

who is on GH all year

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
I tried to use it for a prolonged period of time in later 20s. Sucked.

It destroyed my sleep schedule. I was only sleeping for 4 hours or so a night on it. It was fine and cool, felt great....but when I got off it, I struggled for years to find a new normal pattern.
Hair lady said what was up with my hair, she said I needed to start coming in more often.
My finger joints were like stiffer, I didn't understand why, it was never a problem but stuff like that, long term, annoys me.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I tried to use it for a prolonged period of time in later 20s. Sucked.

It destroyed my sleep schedule. I was only sleeping for 4 hours or so a night on it. It was fine and cool, felt great....but when I got off it, I struggled for years to find a new normal pattern.
Hair lady said what was up with my hair, she said I needed to start coming in more often.
My finger joints were like stiffer, I didn't understand why, it was never a problem but stuff like that, long term, annoys me.
Hair lady because speed of growth?

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
I tried for years to get some benefit out of it. Not once did I feel I could attribute anything positive to it. I tried 4iU, 2iU, 1iU, even 0.5iU daily and consistently. Nothing. All sides, no benefits. I gave up. Carpal: check. Water retention: check. Shit grew that didn't need to grow (like my wrists, which cramped my tendons and caused issues): check. Maybe my dick did grow a little, and if that's the case, it was all worth it.

No better sleep. No better skin. No extra fat loss. Nothing. I'm always the corner case.

I remember now. That's what started me on all of this. I had read about Tom's (*cough* Dat's) peptides and registered at Dat's to purchase Ipam and Mod. Even with those, all sides. Mod gave me serious insomnia. Ipam never seemed to do anything.
You probably needed insulin with it ,anti-bodies we’re probably forming due Body to body reacted as it was a foreign substance read antibodies, Antibodies were performing in, both probably made ineffective

olaphg10

olaphg10

Dec 3, 2010
Haha, we're not all old, but we're all definitely interested in keeping the years at bay! Anti-aging treatments like retinol creams, healthy diets rich in antioxidants, and consistent exercise can go a long way. Some folks even delve into more advanced treatments like hormone therapy. However, it's crucial to consult a healthcare provider for personalized advice, especially for anything that goes beyond over-the-counter solutions.
It’s always better to just do resistance training in the gym with weights, bands, pull ups, sit ups, chin ups, that kind of stuff provided, but there’s not a lot of carbohydrates in the blood at night time we can stimulate our own pool formal through her pituitary gland stimulation occurs between 2 AM and 4 AM and that’s actually when the elimination cycle begins We as regular people don’t need human growth hormone and it has its own host of problems. We just have our own that’s in the pituitary. We just have to make it release itself the resistance training.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Haha, we're not all old, but we're all definitely interested in keeping the years at bay! Anti-aging treatments like retinol creams, healthy diets rich in antioxidants, and consistent exercise can go a long way. Some folks even delve into more advanced treatments like hormone therapy. However, it's crucial to consult a healthcare provider for personalized advice, especially for anything that goes beyond over-the-counter solutions.
I find it difficult to be 100% honest to my wife and doctor. For example if me and my wife get into a normal healthy relationship argument, it doesn't matter who or what the cause was, she will blame it on gear or anyother substances that requires a prescription but may not have acquired a prescription. So any personal accountability or wrongdoing is now blamed on an inanimate object. I have seen doctors brush off valid medical concerns, signs and symptoms, and blame it on something else the patient is doing ot taking. Well I agree in an ideal world yes everybody should know but. I also think there's a high likelihood of poisoning the well by telling. With this exception if your labs come back and shit looks dangerous yes then you should probably have an open conversation or discontinue use.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
i have been on HGH for over 10 years non-stop and i feel its a great investment for building new tissue...skin , hair , nails and facial tissue.

the times i was off for a few weeks here and there i missed the results and i do not belive they are placebo .

i actually feel better on it .... and i need at least 5iu per day.....shoot in the morning and must stay fasted so the food doesn't interfere.

also burns fat and gives the muscle fullness

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Started mine 2 days ago. 4iu split. Told myself this new time around I'll be a lot more responsible with doses on everything. I know me, so probably be responsible for 9months lol

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
I plan on trying my first time at age 54, 235lbs, 6'...just getting back in gym after 2 years of physical set backs. Plan on doing 3iu a day but open to suggestions. You guys pin in stomach or traditional spots and what g needle and length are you using. Also, pin 2x or 1x a day? Doing alot of research and it's all over the place. Still be cruising on 300mg of test and 100mg of mast per week. Open to criticism or good advice.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
I plan on trying my first time at age 54, 235lbs, 6'...just getting back in gym after 2 years of physical set backs. Plan on doing 3iu a day but open to suggestions. You guys pin in stomach or traditional spots and what g needle and length are you using. Also, pin 2x or 1x a day? Doing alot of research and it's all over the place. Still be cruising on 300mg of test and 100mg of mast per week. Open to criticism or good advice.
Should probably asked what are your goals with the GH. Easiest way to think of it as a tiered system 1 to 3 anti aging, 4 to 8, then 8+ is yolo because I can.
Okay that was very simplistic but if you want it for more physical changes I'd probably do it with minimum of 4 day. 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoonish. But like you I just restarted GH after many many years and so if any scientific data or modern theory user says different I would go with that. Truthfully you can inject anyway and anywhere you want, except genitals have tried. But the official standard is sub q. I stay far away from my stomach but that is just old superstition. If you were to do 3 I use and this is debatable so take it for what it is when you sleep your GH levels are going to be the highest so when you wake up they're going to be fairly high I would probably wait till mid-morning or early afternoon and just do your one shot. I know there are few guys in here that do do 3 for anti-aging they may have tried different times to see what worked best for them they may be able to throw in here

ccpro

ccpro

Nov 15, 2012
Should probably asked what are your goals with the GH. Easiest way to think of it as a tiered system 1 to 3 anti aging, 4 to 8, then 8+ is yolo because I can.
Okay that was very simplistic but if you want it for more physical changes I'd probably do it with minimum of 4 day. 2 in the morning 2 in the afternoonish. But like you I just restarted GH after many many years and so if any scientific data or modern theory user says different I would go with that. Truthfully you can inject anyway and anywhere you want, except genitals have tried. But the official standard is sub q. I stay far away from my stomach but that is just old superstition. If you were to do 3 I use and this is debatable so take it for what it is when you sleep your GH levels are going to be the highest so when you wake up they're going to be fairly high I would probably wait till mid-morning or early afternoon and just do your one shot. I know there are few guys in here that do do 3 for anti-aging they may have tried different times to see what worked best for them they may be able to throw in here
Good points...and I know I'm asking novice questions but where am I going to find better intel? So at this point in my life, I would love some anti aging...my Irish skin is f'd living in S. FL. I've been injury prone by definition, patella, wrist, multiple strains and would love to lean up. My big days are gone but I by no means want to feel like the little guy. Under 220 I feel small. I've always been pretty strong and been lifting since I was 15 but never anything more than "beers and biceps". It's served me well but I'm feeling the aches and would like to add this to my restart. Looking to look and feel healthy, my diet is only improving after dealing with the gallbladder issues. After reading this thread I see there is a lot of different runs or cycles. I'm doing with a friend who has run before and loved everything about it. I have patience, not adding a another needle to the daily until I know how to do it. Great thread!

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Good points...and I know I'm asking novice questions but where am I going to find better intel? So at this point in my life, I would love some anti aging...my Irish skin is f'd living in S. FL. I've been injury prone by definition, patella, wrist, multiple strains and would love to lean up. My big days are gone but I by no means want to feel like the little guy. Under 220 I feel small. I've always been pretty strong and been lifting since I was 15 but never anything more than "beers and biceps". It's served me well but I'm feeling the aches and would like to add this to my restart. Looking to look and feel healthy, my diet is only improving after dealing with the gallbladder issues. After reading this thread I see there is a lot of different runs or cycles. I'm doing with a friend who has run before and loved everything about it. I have patience, not adding a another needle to the daily until I know how to do it. Great thread!
Not to steer you away from GH at all but some of the other issues you're having some peptides may be beneficial. My peptide experience is limited and mixed, mainly experimented with nootropic and skin health peptides. Curiosity are you a ginger? I have no experience with this peptide a few people on this board have and their feedback was great.MT 1and MT2 they deal with the melanin pigmentation in your skin. I just asked about a ginger because I can't think of a tan ginger off the top of my head and I thought it would look unique. There are a couple peptide threads that you may find some of them interesting to take with GH. I haven't gone back and looked at all the posts in this thread did you happen to see any of the anti-aging crowd list their dose? And what exactly has that does helped with? Obviously there's going to be a point dependent on dose were side effects are going to be greater than benefit. Can't think of the right word right now. Anyway just remember GH is a long-term investment. Rec 4 to 6 month and at least a month before feels

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic