Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Who here would not rat if they got busted?

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
This thread is stupid, is anyone actually going to come out and say they are going to rat, LOL

All this is well and good but all this talk changes when your door is kicked in or a deal is thrown on the table. Where I grew up, you didn't see anything ever, but yet, some people's memories magically reappeared when the cops came to them.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Again, this thread isn't about who would rat, it's about who would not rat and how they would go about it. You can prepare yourself for anything. The first time I got arrested I was a 15 year old kid and my Dad just ran on a DUI after a high speed chase, I ran too but the K9 found me. I didn't show any fear and gave them a fictitious story about a friend driving. I ended up sitting in a cell over night and I didn't break and my Dad bailed me out lol, so if a kid can prepare themselves how to act I think an adult can attempt to and those that don't you can expect to rat. It's just like any battle, you have to be prepared, the 5 P's: proper, preparation, prevents, poor, performance.

Yes they would probably shoot dogs in a raid, but just knocking on your door because a packaged was seized with your address on it is a little bit different. As soon as you open that door they will walk right in and say they were invited, that's what you need to be prepared for, because most people just open their door when someone knocks on it. If you're doing something to get raided then you need a lot more than dogs. I remember when they raided Lee Barrett's house they brought an armored car lol

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
Agreed with LK and Zomn in the fact that no one is gonna get on here and say they're gonna tell on anyone and the sad fact is that MOST people WILL snitch, but knowing other bros stories and giving advice won't hurt anything.

Anyone that even thinks/says that they don't truly know how they'll act until the thought of losing their jobs, family, freedom, etc. probably ought to go about this game the HRT way. If you're not thinking about that kind of stuff until you're in handcuffs, you aren't really bright because it CAN happen to you.

If you CAN understand why people rat or snitch then its probably pretty easy to assume what you'll do when the cuffs are on extra tight. No denying the fact, if you snitch you're a pussy, plain and simple. Think about your family, freedom, etc NOW not THEN.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
This happened to me when I was 14 which tought me a good lesson about cops. I was out with about 8 friends running around the neighborhood in the middle if the night. We decided to pull down a street sign and put it on someone's porch. That lady called the cops so when we were all sitting at the park they showed up and caught a couple of us. I was one of them. We told them who's house we were at and they took us and questioned aloof us. Well they start in on how we are going to jail if dont admit what we did well 4 if guys admitted it I stayed quite. Those 4 were arrested I wasn't and then the cop told those guys if they wouldn't have admitted it they wouldn't be going to jail. I was told to by my buddies in LE to just keep your mouth shut and ask for a lawyer. Just like in a DUI you don't ever want to take any tests just take your punishment. I do agree nobody really will know how they will act until put in that situation. Just try to be smart LE is not your friend they are using you.

narcissus79

narcissus79

Oct 17, 2012
i got busted.. and didn't rat

i just acted dumb, said it was my first time, i was new to the area, felt self conscious about my size, wanted to impress girls, and bought some stuff from a guy I didn't know his name (gave a description that looked like about 40 guys at the gym) and it didn't work after a couple of weeks so I was going to flush the rest..

heh heh

C

chrisotpherm

Nov 21, 2012
I wouldn't. It is my choice to use and such things and would take responsibly of ny actions. It's all art of the chance you take when you choose to take art in this game.

nychris

nychris

MuscleHead
Oct 12, 2012
i got busted.. and didn't rat

i just acted dumb, said it was my first time, i was new to the area, felt self conscious about my size, wanted to impress girls, and bought some stuff from a guy I didn't know his name (gave a description that looked like about 40 guys at the gym) and it didn't work after a couple of weeks so I was going to flush the rest..

heh heh

You got busted for buying a small amount? I'm surprised they would waste their time with that. What happened?

biggerben692000

biggerben692000

MuscleHead
Feb 3, 2012
Not some cops all hate rats again things I have seen but a rat is their way in unless a fed is infiltrated in as this happen to the club in the 80's they even made him Sargent At Arms he did everything one should but no drugs or murder he fucked a lot of people up for the club and admits it Sony Barger always called him and ideal HA, this was the huge club wide raid in the 80's that got Barger in Folsom for many years it is when the went RICO on the club.

I wouldn't rat. The best indicator for future behavior is the past. My celly for a while was a Hells Angel from San Diego. I looked at his discovery....thick and frightening.

StanG

StanG

Aug 23, 2012
I wouldnt.
I have been there and havent
Ive done time cause I didnt.
I know the consequences. I need to be willing to accept them and responsibility if caught. If you aren't you need to get out of the game.

G

guage

Jul 17, 2012
i know fellas only my second post.. but i had to chime in

i think for most folks who have never been in any trouble beleive they can talk there way out of things so can rassionlize snitching as a ass saving effort.

those who have had lets say interludes with law enforcement know talking only makes the hole bigger. any question about that watch 48hours one night.
best thing to do is be polite and respectful and ask to have an attorney present during any questions. the police you see build the case they dont prosicute it. dont add gas to the fire under any sercumstance no matter how much that little voice inside says "TALK".. realize if it gets to that point your going to the pokie so spend you time thinking about bail..

Northwestern

Northwestern

Nov 21, 2012
I had some stuff seized in grad school. All I got was a letter. I'm thinking my name is on a list somewhere. The source got busted and I am certain he rolled, but nothing happened. I believe buying domestic is the way to go (I had a great source, but s/he has shut down). I handled highly confidential financial info. for a living, so I seriously doubt I would rat, unless they got a cattle prod. I'd definitely like to know how to get an alternate name and maybe P.O. box. To date, I've lived on the edge by using my real info, and I'd like to get away from that.

Last edited:
P

PRL

Jan 23, 2011
In real life a lot of people talk tough but until they're faced with it there is no way to know what they're going to do.

Slic.

Slic.....You got that right....These young guys need to go back to 2006 & 2007 and look at Operation Raw Deal and see how many punk ass "trusted Bros" rolled on anybody they could think of.....Of the 53 UGL's that were busted, approximately 95+% of them rolled....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic