Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Who here would not rat if they got busted?

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
That's exactly why I moved away and keep to myself. It's true when they say a dog is man's best friend.

Lol...I wasn't trying to contradict you and I do see your point, good lookin out to post a thread reminding guys to be aware.

Braw16

Braw16

MuscleHead
Aug 8, 2012
I happen to know a lot of cops and mans agents and few other people in LE. I was told by them to shut your mouth never say a word and ask for a lawyer. They aren't looking for the little guy but they will take him in hopes he rats out his source. Keep your mouth shut even if you rat you are still fucked plus the officers now just think your a bitch to be played with. They will lie to you make shit up whatever they have to unless you ask for a lawyer. So if you are caught man the fuck up shut your mouth and deal with your decisions.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
In real life a lot of people talk tough but until they're faced with it there is no way to know what they're going to do.

Slic.
That's why I started this thread, so people don't look like a deer caught in the headlights lol

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
See this is why I price everything in terms of what my lawyer charges per hour. Then it doesn't seem so outrageously expensive.

Slic.

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Be quiet. Be smart. Mute, be mute. Breathe. It will pass.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Once they've got you there's not much you can do but try to be respectable. The whole point of the thread is to prevent getting raided. If you hear on the scanner they're coming to your address then you have time to get rid of everything and I don't suggest keeping your AAS at home or in your car.

Good Stuff Vick ..BUT.. Cops are wise to scanners and go private lines til they have you put down. Best to leave sourcing to sources and not be worried bout it.

I know people say 'I'll never rat'' but believe me, when someone who has never been in a situation like this is suddenly faced with jail time and cops running their ''game'' on them. Most will pee all over themselves. Not sayin you guys but in general. Hearing that jail door slam can make a rat of alot, I've seen it from so-called ''friends'' growin up.

Thats why I fuckin hate rats n scammers with a passion

Last edited:
SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
I've been around the block a few times and know the game, but I wonder how many working class fathers here do. So I decided to make a list of things you can do to protect yourself.

1. If someone knocks at your door don't answer it unless it's an invited guest.
2. Have a dog on the door, cops won't kick in a door right away with a big barking dog. I prefer to have 2, a Rotty and a Red Nose.
3. As soon as a cop starts questioning you ask if you are a suspect in a crime, by law they have to tell you but they do play dirty.
4. Don't be afraid to tell a cop to talk to your lawyer even if you don't have one yet, by law they have to stop questioning you.
5. Remember they are there to ruin your life so don't kiss up to them and don't show any fear.
6. An innocent person would be angry that the cops are talking to them, so don't be afraid to be curt.
7. Don't ever use your own address or even part of your real name.
8. Don't ever use EMS or signature required.
9. You should have a VPN client on any of these sites and a secure email.
10. Have a dual trunking scanner and you'll hear them coming.

If I ever ratted I may get killed as my fathers club had my back all through my childhood and they may just vote my ass dead.

#2 Is untrue they would just kill them I know the club got a Million form it.

There was a Club wide raid one morning were they simultaneously kicked in all the members doors and a lot of associates and some Club dog were killed for no damn reason.

http://overlawyered.com/2006/02/hells-angels-get-990-k-for-dead-dogs/

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Good Stuff Vick ..BUT.. Cops are wise to scanners and go private lines til they have you put down. Best to leave sourcing to sources and not be worried bout it.

I know people say 'I'll never rat'' but believe me, when someone who has never been in a situation like this is suddenly faced with jail time and cops running their ''game'' on them. Most will pee all over themselves. Not sayin you guys but in general. Hearing that jail door slam can make a rat of alot, I've seen it from so-called ''friends'' growin up.

Thats why I fuckin hate rats n scammers with a passion

I have seen some of the most solid people rat even if they were g2g for 20 years and I'm talking about people who kill rats end up ratting but I also have like myself seen people take one with silence even if they had to do time as I did.

All that has to happen is for them to get you when your at your weakest and that's when you can be broken.

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
Yup some cops dont respect rats and will make sure they're everyone's bitch. One of the first things they ask you at an FCI is if you ever aided law enforcement, once you say yes the guards own you. They'll go to you for information and if you don't comply then they put the word out and you're either in the infirmary or on 23 hour lock down in PC, I'm talking 3 bunks high with a shower in the cell and no window. You might get less time but it will feel like forever lol

Not some cops all hate rats again things I have seen but a rat is their way in unless a fed is infiltrated in as this happen to the club in the 80's they even made him Sargent At Arms he did everything one should but no drugs or murder he fucked a lot of people up for the club and admits it.

Last edited:
F

Fury

MuscleHead
Jun 6, 2012
You have to be very carefull especially in today's environment.vick once again solid advice.

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
In real life a lot of people talk tough but until they're faced with it there is no way to know what they're going to do.

Slic.

Exactly. And reading a dumb ass thread won't keep you from getting the deer in head lights effect. That's like saying reading a book about war would prepared me for Iraq.

When LE is barking at you threatening your freedom, family, and everything you worked so hard for; rolling seems great to most.

LOL @ all the tough guy responses.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic