Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Who here would not rat if they got busted?

jaltb4k

jaltb4k

Aug 20, 2012
know the consequences. if you arnt willing to accept them and keep your mouth shut......you shouldnt be doing it. just sayin.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
I have served time for refusing to testify so fuck any weak fucking pussies that rat!
I also took the fall for my little brother on a posession charge in order to keep his record clean.
I dont give a fuck what kinda time you're facing. Pick up your skirt, grab your balls and man the fuck up. Dont do the crime if you cant do the time! (write that down).
I had a wife and kids that suffered when i went away BUT YOU DONT FUCKING RAT!
PERIOD!

Last edited:
dangerouscurves

dangerouscurves

TID Lady VIP
May 25, 2011
I would have a way better time locked up than any guy would ,
And that reason alone if it came down to me then I'm either playing dumb or taking the blame , simple as that

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
If I ever ratted I may get killed as my fathers club had my back all through my childhood and they may just vote my ass dead.

#2 Is untrue they would just kill them I know the club got a Million form it.

There was a Club wide raid one morning were they simultaneously kicked in all the members doors and a lot of associates and some Club dog were killed for no damn reason.

http://overlawyered.com/2006/02/hells-angels-get-990-k-for-dead-dogs/

OMG that is so sad if you have it in to to kill a dog then maybe they need to look at themselves not the people they are busting. I hope they get theirs in the end.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
And that reason alone if it came down to me then I'm either playing dumb or taking the blame , simple as that

Have u seen the women in prison??? They are not pretty!

SFGiants

SFGiants

MuscleHead
Apr 20, 2011
OMG that is so sad if you have it in to to kill a dog then maybe they need to look at themselves not the people they are busting. I hope they get theirs in the end.

Took years but the Club got a Million off the Police Department.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Took years but the Club got a Million off the Police Department.

No amount of money can replace someones pet. Pet owners you know what i am talking about . so sad

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

I don't think Regulator understands DC lol,

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic