Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Who here would not rat if they got busted?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I've been around the block a few times and know the game, but I wonder how many working class fathers here do. So I decided to make a list of things you can do to protect yourself.

1. If someone knocks at your door don't answer it unless it's an invited guest.
2. Have a dog on the door, cops won't kick in a door right away with a big barking dog. I prefer to have 2, a Rotty and a Red Nose.
3. As soon as a cop starts questioning you ask if you are a suspect in a crime, by law they have to tell you but they do play dirty.
4. Don't be afraid to tell a cop to talk to your lawyer even if you don't have one yet, by law they have to stop questioning you.
5. Remember they are there to ruin your life so don't kiss up to them and don't show any fear.
6. An innocent person would be angry that the cops are talking to them, so don't be afraid to be curt.
7. Don't ever use your own address or even part of your real name.
8. Don't ever use EMS or signature required.
9. You should have a VPN client on any of these sites and a secure email.
10. Have a dual trunking scanner and you'll hear them coming.

Last edited:
Rfagazzi

Rfagazzi

MuscleHead
Mar 15, 2012
Been around the block a few myself. Great looking list. My pit & I thank you. ;) Btw, great looking pup's. I live by the saying, " DON'T TRUST ANYBODY "!!!

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Sad thing is if you have a swat team knock down your door, they will not hesitate to put a bullet in both your dogs.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Sad thing is if you have a swat team knock down your door, they will not hesitate to put a bullet in both your dogs.

This is true, they've been killing alot of family dogs lately in cases of mistaken identity. That will just motivate me to break out the AA12 lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
They shot my friends dog and him saying they heard return fire

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2011
If you rat you're a pussy, simple as that. No one made you choose this lifestyle, if you can't deal with the repercussions of doing illegal activity you shouldn't be doing it. Don't ruin someone else's life because you are too weak when the heat is on you. I was raised better than to tell on someone. If you rat, you lack balls and you're a pawn for law enforcement. I bet they don't even respect your bitch ass. You're still gonna get charged with a crime, you just might tote an ass whipping or worse along with that charge if you're found to be a snitch.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
If you rat you're a pussy, simple as that. No one made you choose this lifestyle, if you can't deal with the repercussions of doing illegal activity you shouldn't be doing it. Don't ruin someone else's life because you are too weak when the heat is on you. I was raised better than to tell on someone. If you rat, you lack balls and you're a pawn for law enforcement. I bet they don't even respect your bitch ass. You're still gonna get charged with a crime, you just might tote an ass whipping or worse along with that charge if you're found to be a snitch.

Yup some cops dont respect rats and will make sure they're everyone's bitch. One of the first things they ask you at an FCI is if you ever aided law enforcement, once you say yes the guards own you. They'll go to you for information and if you don't comply then they put the word out and you're either in the infirmary or on 23 hour lock down in PC, I'm talking 3 bunks high with a shower in the cell and no window. You might get less time but it will feel like forever lol

bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
As many of you know I had my door kicked back in December...I was ratted on. If LE wants to come in, they are coming in even if you have a fookin tiger! The best defense is to not order excessively, only use a source that you know from a private board where you know the members, if you do order to your home use an altered name (if your name is Joe Smith have pack sent under the name Smith only), when pack arrives write "return to sender" and place it unopened for a few days...this isn't fool proof but its better than nothing.

The best method to stay safe is to find an anti-aging or alternative medicine clinic and get a perception. This isn't always something you can/will do, but if nothing else it will keep you from ordering as frequently.

I screwed up by hooking up someone I thought was a friend, so learn from my misfortune and feel your AAS business to yourself! I also think you shouldn't provoke LE by putting on an act and swearing and acting out angrily...just be quiet. Don't be nice but be polite. Don't cooperate but don't aggravate! The worse you treat your arresting officers the worse they will treat you.

Do ask to see the warrant and if you have anything that isn't hidden where you know they won't find it you may consider telling them its in your sock drawer or wherever simply because they will trash the f**k your house up looking!

I also think we shouldn't elude to any type of threats toward any LE...we don't want to bring any focus onto TID. Talking about attack dogs and/or any other type of home defense I respect, but in reality anyone who has actually been raided knows that you just zip it and don't resist...you just make a bad thing worse.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Once they've got you there's not much you can do but try to be respectable. The whole point of the thread is to prevent getting raided. If you hear on the scanner they're coming to your address then you have time to get rid of everything and I don't suggest keeping your AAS at home or in your car.

Last edited:
bigrobbie

bigrobbie

TID OG Member
Sep 19, 2010
Tell it bro! I can't understand how someone could roll over and face themselves! The punk that flipped me had met my wife and daughter, been my "friend" for years! I don't understand...

M

mfer

Nov 28, 2011
The best advice is spread throughout this thread. Be smart and be safe,no one is invisible! Protect your home from intruders, but if it's LE, remember it's their job to enforce the law. 9 times out 10 a good lawyer can get charges lessened unless you are set up and part of a controlled buy. I have had my house raided,it's not pretty, thank God I had a 3 minute warning and my ex-wifey was useful. My house got trashed,every A/C vent opened,every drawer emptied,everything in my fridge left out, but they were just doing their job and yes someone was running their dick sucker about my alleged activities. Nothing was found and that was a big eye opener to me. I'm a 9-5 type a guy and no monkey business.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
The best advice is spread throughout this thread. Be smart and be safe,no one is invisible! Protect your home from intruders, but if it's LE, remember it's their job to enforce the law. 9 times out 10 a good lawyer can get charges lessened unless you are set up and part of a controlled buy. I have had my house raided,it's not pretty, thank God I had a 3 minute warning and my ex-wifey was useful. My house got trashed,every A/C vent opened,every drawer emptied,everything in my fridge left out, but they were just doing their job and yes someone was running their dick sucker about my alleged activities. Nothing was found and that was a big eye opener to me. I'm a 9-5 type a guy and no monkey business.

That's exactly why I moved away and keep to myself. It's true when they say a dog is man's best friend.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic