Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Where does this end?

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011

Why does everyone in the world feel like everyone else needs to cater to them? So what is y'all's opinion on the chances of airlines bending to this and everyone else having to pay for them??

The airlines have been one industry that has pissed off a lot of people over the years but people continue to fly no matter how bad and egregious the issue might be airlines never seem to truly falter.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

Why does everyone in the world feel like everyone else needs to cater to them? So what is y'all's opinion on the chances of airlines bending to this and everyone else having to pay for them??

The airlines have been one industry that has pissed off a lot of people over the years but people continue to fly no matter how bad and egregious the issue might be airlines never seem to truly falter.

Imagine getting stuck sitting in the seat next to that fat ass.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Always wondered how IFBB Pros and SHWT PLs dealt with this. Since I'm neither, Ima not gonna worry about it.

Did see a thing yesterday somewhere online about a bilingual guy flying out of Quebec bitching about how he couldn't order in French from a business-class seat ... even though he is fluent in French+English.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
If they can’t fit in economy seat then they gonna have to pay for 1st class. End of story. There’s a weight limit for airplanes. If every economy seat had a plus sized person in it it wouldn’t be safe to fly that plane.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I took my wife to an outlets today to buy her some stuff for her birthday. I would say 90% of the people there were obese or close. 90% of the men had tits. If you've traveled over seas to Europe or Asia this isn't the case. I spent a good amount of time in Europe. I've told this story many time s but when I lived in Rome for 3 months I dropped about 15 lbs of weight almost over night and then another 5lbs after the 3 months was over. I got stronger and fitter without training any harder. I looked cut without even trying. I did not diet at all. In fact, I probably ate more. the food in USA is slowly metabolically poisoning us all I think. The Rome experiment happened over and over when ever I spent 2 weeks or more in Europe. Now every summer I grow a garden and pick my meats at an old fashioned mat market. It's not Europe but it is better. It's almost time to get the garden in. Tomorrow I move compost and till the soil. I'm just getting set up to raise my own chickens. It all takes time but it's worth it in the end. I really think the main problem is that most people are truck-a-terrains. We have to be more self sustaining because modern society has evolved to poison our food chain.

Last edited:
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
We have a serious mental health problem in the US. Some people don't want to believe it, but a large majority of obesity is caused from poor mental health. People have knowledge at their fingertips, have access to healthier food, have the resources to be fit, but make a personal choice not to be.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
Too much fat around her brain?

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
We have a serious mental health problem in the US. Some people don't want to believe it, but a large majority of obesity is caused from poor mental health. People have knowledge at their fingertips, have access to healthier food, have the resources to be fit, but make a personal choice not to be.
Why is America have so many mental Ill in comparison to the rest of the world? Whats making us crazy? What are we doing differently? Btw, I totally agree with you. It's a real problem not only with food, but also violence.

Just like to add that Culture plays a big part too. We tend to have this mentality that more is better. That the bigger it is, the better. If you go anywhere in the world, in particular Europe you will see that there food portions sizes are much smaller then they are here in the states. Also we have fast food on every street corner. Over in Europe you might have to walk a few blocks to reach a Mickey ds. We Americans love our food.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Indulgence. Excess. It just begets more of the same until you're left with depravity. Each successive generation knows less of the the struggles of the one before it and is left with a world view that is so insulated from reality that they are allowed the luxury of creating and pursuing problems such as "trans-phobia." America is a victim of its own achievements to have been so successful that such a coddling environment could have been created. Most now do not have the wisdom or life experience to even begin to appreciate just how good they have it. Cue the downfall to come. This has been done before.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I don’t even know where to begin or end on this subject. No, nothing should be free.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic