SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

Where does this end?

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
The family and I were just talking the other day on how different upbringing has changed from when I grew up. From what I see, parents now are of the mindset to give the kids whatever to shut them up and keep them away from bothering them. No more are the parents putting in the work for structure, actual play time, family dinner, and exercise. When I was growing up and put some weight on, my parents put me in the martial Arts, soccer, and a DIET! Imagine that, no sugar and sweets and other crap. My parents of that time did what they could and didn’t make excuses. Plus both my parents worked, so the Me gen, and Z gen that say they don’t have enough time is actually a load of poop. They have time, they are just addicted to social media and don’t want to do things differently and change. So needless to say, unless the dynamic changes with people and the family structure and parenting. We’re doomed.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
If a fat person needs 2 or 3 seats to fly then they can pay for 2 or 3 seats.
It shouldn’t be the airline’s problem to accommodate a person’s choice to be handicapped. Being that overweight is a choice. Not any sort of endocrine disorder or medical problem can account for that degree of obesity. It’s a choice they made and continue to make. Mental illness also cannot be blamed. I have PTSD, been depressed, struggle with anxiety, history of substance abuse, etc., but I still made the choice to eat too much or drink too much or not exercise enough, or too much. Just like I made the choice to stop drinking and lose 60 lbs. I made a choice to get healthy. The only variable that has any added responsibility is society’s growing acceptance. In a previous post it was mentioned that nearly everyone he saw shopping was overweight or obese. It’s easy to become complacent and accepting of obesity if everyone else is. Now, the numbers of those obese nationwide have grown exponentially to a degree that accommodations have to be made. What used to be a small percentage is now a majority. To make matters worse this trend of inclusiveness makes their choice to be obese that much more acceptable. At the end of the day I could give less of a shit what someone else chooses to do as long as their choices don’t impact me. I shouldn’t have to bear the weight of their problems and neither should any of you. I just read my post and there’s a bunch of puns in there.
I'm telling you guys, it's the food supply. We have been metabolically poisoned in the US. it's obvious when you go to live in Europe or Asia. You will lean out without trying and in fact consuming more calories. the Europeans that come to live here see it too. It's not 100% the blame but it is a major factor. Contributing to the social strife is the media and policy makers that pit the groups against one another. When it come to friends and relatives I don't discriminate based on weight. MAybe the large % of them are not as disciplines as a fitness enthusiasts or BBers but they are people too and a lot of them are very good at their profession/trade. So I try not to judge especially knowing that the factors are many and their interaction complex.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
The family and I were just talking the other day on how different upbringing has changed from when I grew up. From what I see, parents now are of the mindset to give the kids whatever to shut them up and keep them away from bothering them. No more are the parents putting in the work for structure, actual play time, family dinner, and exercise. When I was growing up and put some weight on, my parents put me in the martial Arts, soccer, and a DIET! Imagine that, no sugar and sweets and other crap. My parents of that time did what they could and didn’t make excuses. Plus both my parents worked, so the Me gen, and Z gen that say they don’t have enough time is actually a load of poop. They have time, they are just addicted to social media and don’t want to do things differently and change. So needless to say, unless the dynamic changes with people and the family structure and parenting. We’re doomed.
Absolutely! There is a direct correlation between parent attunement or detachment with their children and the growth, decisions and behavior we see in children when they become adults. There are always those who beat the statistics, I am one of them, but not many.

Mainelymoshe

Mainelymoshe

Apr 12, 2023
I'm telling you guys, it's the food supply. We have been metabolically poisoned in the US. it's obvious when you go to live in Europe or Asia. You will lean out without trying and in fact consuming more calories. the Europeans that come to live here see it too. It's not 100% the blame but it is a major factor. Contributing to the social strife is the media and policy makers that pit the groups against one another. When it come to friends and relatives I don't discriminate based on weight. MAybe the large % of them are not as disciplines as a fitness enthusiasts or BBers but they are people too and a lot of them are very good at their profession/trade. So I try not to judge especially knowing that the factors are many and their interaction complex.
Oh, there’s no doubt the food supply can be rubbish. The nutritional density of foods has declined and corporate agriculture is to blame. Genetic modifications and chemical fertilizers, and all the other technological advancements used to produce large yields in short times to feed 8 billion people doesn’t come without risks/cons. Fisheries are now largely farmed and as such the nutritional quality is worsening. People also love convenience. Buying fresh whole foods and meal prepping is a rarity these days. There’s a whole industry now dedicated to prepared meals. I live in a rural state and I buy local produce when it’s in season. I also buy from local fisheries and I eat a lot of meat I harvest myself. I do not eat fast food or any prepared meals.

Mainelymoshe

Mainelymoshe

Apr 12, 2023
6DD779F8-59FE-4B9A-B745-669A155A8A53.png
At least the Beast is comfortable. Ha!

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
I think free market economics should control it and if Mr Fatass doesn’t like it he can take a train and the airlines can lose a sale.

But since Mr Fatass’s tax money is going to subsidize the airlines whether he chooses to fly or not, it’s not truly free market and it’s hard to argue that he doesn’t have a right to bitch to his congressman and anyone else.

I want the government out of airlines. And I want sexy stewardesses again!!

lifter6973

lifter6973

Jul 3, 2021
I think free market economics should control it and if Mr Fatass doesn’t like it he can take a train and the airlines can lose a sale.

But since Mr Fatass’s tax money is going to subsidize the airlines whether he chooses to fly or not, it’s not truly free market and it’s hard to argue that he doesn’t have a right to bitch to his congressman and anyone else.

I want the govt out of a lot of shit and I want there to be term limits in the house and senate. Also I would like to see our tax money go to something useful and stop lining corrupt politician pockets so much.

....and yes, make stewardesses sexy again!

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I want the govt out of a lot of shit and I want there to be term limits in the house and senate. Also I would like to see our tax money go to something useful and stop lining corrupt politician pockets so much.

....and yes, make stewardesses sexy again!
The flight I’m on right now has a sexy blonde stewardess!

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Fat, queer, married to a dog, bullied, vegan, etc. They are so fucking special.

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011

My flight back from Germany had a 6ft Goddess. and I don't usually think tall woman are good looking. but she was perfect. Adolf would be proud.

Feminine, and beyond cute, her face was breath taking, nothing gangly about her, nice medium size breasts and an ass that could pull a bus. a personality that was sweeter than the sweetest German Bienenstich cake. that flight could have taken for ever and it would have still been a pleasure.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic