Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Whats your weirdest side effect?

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
my stick straight hair turned into spiral curls on my first prop cycle and never went back to straight.. i now have to torture it straight

here is the non-tortured version on my hair

Attachments

• curly.jpg
    curly.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:
Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
my stick straight hair turned into spiral curls on my first prop cycle and never went back to straight.. i now have to torture it straight

My "stick" was sure straight during my first cycle, like 24/7 lol. Is that a side effect?

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I got real light headed on my first ever cycle every time I injected. I would inject and withing an hour I would get pale and lightheaded and have to lie down. Not sure if it was the gear or the 10 penny nail syringe of the old redi jects I was taking.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
the worst and weirdest one i have had to date was with Test Eq and Tbol
i was running 1800mg of test and 800mg of EQ and tbol at 100mg ed

i figure this was from the EQ because i have run the test and the Tbol the same as before and never felt this again.
what was happening was 2 things as soon as i would get hot i would become itchy has all fuck, i wouldn't sweat. this would drive me nuts my head was the worst. this would go on for 10 mins or so and then the water works would just dump on me like a bucket and the itching would stop.

the other thing that happened was during sex i would get hot and that shit would all go down but just before i would cum my head would feel like it wanted to explode.
it started up the back of my neck and pull into my eyes and the deepest part of my brain. and this only happened during sex when i would cum.
the results after i would have to take a cold show to cool off or the pain would last for a couple of hours. after the shower tho it would begone in half hour and all was normal.

man this is a nightmare....so what compound u figure caused this nightmare for u?

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
for those of u that ever get light headed during cycleing that can be caused by high blood persure....Or even low blood sugar...gear can cause these type of side effects...Me and Anadrol dont mix...Anandrol is the angle of death to me.Anadrol50 has allmost taken my life twice...When ever i take it my mouth starts to water ..a feeling like im about to throw up...I get very lite headed and my bows move all that the same time...Has anyone ever threw up and shit all at the same time?..And wile im faceing death i soon passed out....come to find out my blood sugar was so low i should have been dead....

Now in my 20 and 30s it was my favorite oral....ive gained some great size on a-50 but now my body rejects it...the older u get your body changes....dw

Last edited:
IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
damn.. so far I have been lucky... all my sides where good...

DW... you sure you didnt have the clap... That shit will make you drip too...

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
Running Eq at high doses seems to cause 2 things that you don;t commonly hear of.

1) My stomach seems to empty very quickly. Of course the hunger pangs are expected but I can literally gorge myself and be running on "E" within a half hour or less. Stomach feeling hollow.

2) When this occurs I almost feel like I begin to go hypo. Not anxiety. Seriously feels like hypo....and when I eat it goes away.

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
damn.. so far I have been lucky... all my sides where good...

DW... you sure you didnt have the clap... That shit will make you drip too...

no im sure it wasnt the clap bro...it was all due to mega doseing deca....because soon after i droped the dose down the sides stop quickly......dw

D

deadweight

MuscleHead
Sep 20, 2010
Running Eq at high doses seems to cause 2 things that you don;t commonly hear of.

1) My stomach seems to empty very quickly. Of course the hunger pangs are expected but I can literally gorge myself and be running on "E" within a half hour or less. Stomach feeling hollow.

2) When this occurs I almost feel like I begin to go hypo. Not anxiety. Seriously feels like hypo....and when I eat it goes away.

i get the same feeling when runing eq.i get lite headed but soon as i eat that feeling goes away..i just had that feeling this morrining ...dw

whowhatwhenwhere

whowhatwhenwhere

Scammer
Dec 15, 2010

here is the non-tortured version on my hair

Not such a bad non-tortured version ;)

Youngstunna

Youngstunna

Trenja Turtle
Oct 21, 2010
Weirdest thing I have encountered was when I ran a 14 week Test E and Deca cycle the last 4 weeks I started running 900 mg of deca a week and 900 mg of Test a week and started forgetting peoples names that I worked with everyday, I was really foggy in my head, Some times I would be driving down the road and forget what I was thinking about and then say to myself was I just talking out loud. As soon as I finished PCT from that cycle memory came back fine.

trackerbr

trackerbr

Dec 16, 2010
Damn ya'll got some crazy sides.. The worst thing that happened to me is roid rage. I even broke my hand punching something in a drunken rage.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic