Kiddorism
What's New?

Whats your weirdest side effect?

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Whats a Halo Chaser?

halo... halotestin.. that and cheque drops basically are meant to cause rage lol if you look at the androgenic/anabolic properties of those 2 you will see why..

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
I agree....Unless I am free basing cheque drops and downing them with a halo chaser:D

If I were a betting man I'd put my money on the booze coupled with the relationship issues would have been more responsible for the anger issues than the gear would have been.
if i could thank you again i would lol exactly!

trackerbr

trackerbr

Dec 16, 2010
halo... halotestin.. that and cheque drops basically are meant to cause rage lol if you look at the androgenic/anabolic properties of those 2 you will see why..

Ahh! Thanks for the info. I'll stay away from that.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
look at this and you tell me what the problem is.. seriously man..
huge difference between use and stupid levels of abuse

Non necessarily, low doses of tren have made me pissed into a oblivion. Also theres alot of power lifters on this board that would look @ that cycle like its a joke.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Non necessarily, low doses of tren have made me pissed into a oblivion. Also theres alot of power lifters on this board that would look @ that cycle like its a joke.

refer to my "if the person is calm" part.. you are young and high strung and look for a fight on NOTHING hun.. you cant blame gear for you being angry when you arent on any can you lol

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
Fuck this thread, it makes me angry! Grrrrrrrrr!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
refer to my "if the person is calm" part.. you are young and high strung and look for a fight on NOTHING hun.. you cant blame gear for you being angry when you arent on any can you lol

Im not blaming gear for making me angry, i am an edgy person as it is, but AAS fuel the fire even more so. I do notice however i am MUCH more subtle without any exogenous androgens.

Deacon

Deacon

Old School Meso Vet
Oct 29, 2010
the weirdest side I get is about half way through a cycle I get suddenly light headed until I eat something - almost like a diabetic thing - but it always goes away after a while

VIP_No-Mad

VIP_No-Mad

Nov 18, 2010
Test has never made me rage but was running hot on test and then hit 900ml of what i thought was tren-e... turned out to be tren-A... released over night... Fuck... Thought i was going to lose my mind... tren rage is real...

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
See this is why this shit is illegal.

Slic.

Bowhunter

Bowhunter

Oct 12, 2010
And all this time I thought Preparation H took care of Roid Rage? Shows what I know :D

Seriously though, anytime one injects some of the staggering amounts of chemicals I've seen people use, there is bound to be some type of effect. Add some alcohol into the mix and I question ones sensibility about what they are doing in the first place.

But all too often I've seen people blame the AAS, when all along it was their own stupidity. And even more people can't tell the difference.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
Mine had to be useing Deca...At a normal rate the only side i might get from deca will be deca dick but anytime u abuse any compound expect abnormal sides that are not written or thought about...About 3 years ago i decided to take ungodly amounts of deca...i was runing around 900mgs to 1,500mgs ed ..Yes,there is no misprint...900mgs to 1,500mgs everyday useing deca...plus on top of that i was runing other compounds which i can'nt rememeber...What began to happen was my dick began leaking sperm all day long ...Countless times during a day i would have to releave myself ...And it wouldnt take but secs to blow loads..Having sex was impossible because anytime i would engage in sex soon as my dick would touch pussy it would blow....And it was like cup fulls...After about 4 weeks of that shit i cut back down on the doses ..Still today i have never experiance such a wacked side effect ....This is the reason i understand why deca is said to be 10 times stronger then testerone...Ive ran test at higher rates before and never came close to that experiance with deca...dw

LMAO I can't believe this. Incredible.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic