Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Whats your weirdest side effect?

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Damn ya'll got some crazy sides.. The worst thing that happened to me is roid rage. I even broke my hand punching something in a drunken rage.

roid rage doesnt exist.. i have never ever seen a normally calm person just wig out cause of gear.. not ever.. the drunk part i believe tho

R

ragamuffin

Sep 10, 2010
Raga....how long was too long? MT made my urethra itch constantly like I had the clap or something. Try and discreetly scratch the tip of your penis in a mixed office setting.....not possible, lol.

I wasnt being very intelligent about it bro. 20+ weeks both times. I just didnt want to stop.

trackerbr

trackerbr

Dec 16, 2010
Sadie I'm one of the most laid back people you would ever meet, but when I was on deca/whinny I was just waiting for someone to look at me crazy. I do admit going through some relationship issues at the time didn't help things.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Sadie I'm one of the most laid back people you would ever meet, but when I was on deca/whinny I was just waiting for someone to look at me crazy. I do admit going through some relationship issues at the time didn't help things.

then blame stress for ur control issues and not gear.. unless u had a halo chaser on that i do NOT believe it was roid rage unless you are being less than truthful about your demeanor..

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I never have "rage" when I'm on cycle, just the urge to kill people with a wooden spoon

trackerbr

trackerbr

Dec 16, 2010
then blame stress for ur control issues and not gear.. unless u had a halo chaser on that i do NOT believe it was roid rage unless you are being less than truthful about your demeanor..

Whats a Halo Chaser?

biguglynewf

biguglynewf

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2010
^^^ yes Roid Rage is a Myth

I agree....Unless I am free basing cheque drops and downing them with a halo chaser:D

If I were a betting man I'd put my money on the booze coupled with the relationship issues would have been more responsible for the anger issues than the gear would have been.

Sadie

Sadie

TID Lady Member
Oct 2, 2010
Bullshit, get on 1400mg of tren a week and 100mg of dbol a day and if you remain calm ill give u a golden medal.

look at this and you tell me what the problem is.. seriously man..
huge difference between use and stupid levels of abuse

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic