Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

What's in your gym bag?

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
It's been some years since I've carried one. I did when I went from work straight to the gym. I was thinking about doing that again and broke out the ol gym bag.

I still had some shit in there I had forgotten about, some of it was out of date. A bag of unopened dried cranberries, a 1/4 can of C-4 that turned into a hockey puck and a pack of gum.

I still had wrist straps, hand hooks, deodorant (seems good still) and even roll on icy hot for my old ass. I think the icy hot's been there 7 or 8 years.

I don't see myself needing much else these days, mostly a change of clothes.

Anyone else carrying a bag?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
Belt, elbow sleeves, wrist wraps, Jordan 12’s
Beats studio, chalk. And I keep a fresh pair of gym clothes and a loaded protein shaker.

If someone got my bag I’d be out about 1k

Ramrod

Ramrod

MuscleHead
Jun 5, 2012
My Back seat is my Gym Locker and I load my Gym Bag with certain items, depending on the day.

Knee wraps, Wrist wraps, Wrist straps, Belt, Chalk, BT Speaker, BT Headphones, Chucks, Notebook, Squat Shoes, Clamps, bench daddy, bench bloks, Skull Smash, Knee Sleeves,..... I've got way too much stuff. When I start cycling in Gear, It grows even more. Bench shirt, DL Suit, Briefs, Squat Suit, bench belt...

I used to carry a book called 10/20 Life as well. I don't follow his programing much. But the book was great for picking accessory exercises for the big 3 lifts.

Reactions: HDH
Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Belt, wrist straps, headphones, key cards to all the gyms I hit & some body spray so I’m not ever one of those stinky bastards at the gym smelling like onion!

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
I carried a small black laundry type bag for yrs. as I always took a shower after working out at the gym. But new ownership redid the the locker room, spent lots of money, but its all fucked up and the cleaners are always in there whenever I want to use the shower and the floors are covered in some kind of smelly, very slippery, cleaner, that makes it a nightmare to get a shower and actually live through it. I have a locker I pay for and let a couple buds use it too. I bet we have enough wraps, belts, etc etc to outfit the entire gym in there. I go ready to work out and go home to take a shower now. Everything I need is in the 'locker'!!

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Rogue belt, 3 sets wrist wraps, Nalgene water bottle, magnetic micro plate set, knee sleeves, Copperfit long socks, Nike flat soled sneaks, Sony wireless headset, locking collars, Axe body spray, bottle of bodywash all in an old Nike gym bag. I always took a shower at the gym to get squeaky clean as I usually stink bad after workout.

My bag gets pretty damn heavy to boot!

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Nothing. I cancelled all my gym memberships due to vaccine passports.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
So working out at home exclusively now?

Yep. Set up my home gym a little over a year ago because they kept closing them due to covid. Fuckkers had gyms close for 16 months. Sick of this shit. Now they are requiring proof of vaccination. I'm vaccinated but I'm not playing this bullshit game. I won';'t go anywhere that requires the vaxx pass. Not downloading it.

At this point it's only non-essential places like gyms, bars, restaurants, sporting events, concerts, theatres, planes, trains, etc. Oh, and the border. No vaxx you're trapped here.

S

SilverFox

Oct 31, 2018
Yep. Set up my home gym a little over a year ago because they kept closing them due to covid. Fuckkers had gyms close for 16 months. Sick of this shit. Now they are requiring proof of vaccination. I'm vaccinated but I'm not playing this bullshit game. I won';'t go anywhere that requires the vaxx pass. Not downloading it.

At this point it's only non-essential places like gyms, bars, restaurants, sporting events, concerts, theatres, planes, trains, etc. Oh, and the border. No vaxx you're trapped here.
Yes that's what I heard as well. Anyone from USA or other countries to enter Canada need proof of vaccination and I have my proof stored on my phone.

Commercial gyms have to be losing money and members out there...sad.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Yes that's what I heard as well. Anyone from USA or other countries to enter Canada need proof of vaccination and I have my proof stored on my phone.

Commercial gyms have to be losing money and members out there...sad.

I am guessing so. A lot of people made home gym since the shutdown was so long. I had 3 gym memberships for both me and Mrs Flex. That's 6 membership fees. I drove around and canceled them all the same day a little over a week ago. And I told them all the reason. The problem is the government doesn't care because people like me are the minority. Most people are in favor of all the stupid mandates and vaxx paspports.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
The problem is the government doesn't care because people like me are the minority. Most people are in favor of all the stupid mandates and vaxx paspports.

Yep. Most people just goose step right into line, following politicians' orders like good little sheep.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic