Joannafit
What's New?

What's in your gym bag?

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
OH shit, i'll play this game. But i'm a female so i have a ton of shit....because that's what we do LOL.

Keep in mind that i am the one that loads up the bag in the morning, heads off to work and will go from work to the gym.

In my gym bag:
-Workout clothes (socks, workout bra, tank, leggings, shoes)
-Workout towel
-Various hair clips and ties/ponytail holders
-Belt
-Knee sleeves
-Mark Bell Slingshot-hip circle
-Bottle of water
-Shaker cup
-Intraworkout (I use PharmGrade EAA)
-Headphones (i use over the ear ones with noise cancelling, i dont like to talk to anyone while i work out)
-Wrist straps
-Log book (yep, that's right, i still write my shit down)
-Bottle of Theraworx
-Bottle of Aspercreme
-Deodorant

I'm fairly certain there is more shit at the bottom of the bag, i haven't cleaned it out in awhile LOL. Guess i need to.

Reactions: HDH
S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
OH shit, i'll play this game. But i'm a female so i have a ton of shit....because that's what we do LOL.

Keep in mind that i am the one that loads up the bag in the morning, heads off to work and will go from work to the gym.

In my gym bag:
-Workout clothes (socks, workout bra, tank, leggings, shoes)
-Workout towel
-Various hair clips and ties/ponytail holders
-Belt
-Knee sleeves
-Mark Bell Slingshot-hip circle
-Bottle of water
-Shaker cup
-Intraworkout (I use PharmGrade EAA)
-Headphones (i use over the ear ones with noise cancelling, i dont like to talk to anyone while i work out)
-Wrist straps
-Log book (yep, that's right, i still write my shit down)
-Bottle of Theraworx
-Bottle of Aspercreme
-Deodorant

I'm fairly certain there is more shit at the bottom of the bag, i haven't cleaned it out in awhile LOL. Guess i need to.
Probably a mouse trap with the stinky cheese still in it. Be careful, them fockers hurt when they go off on the end of your fingers.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
When I carry the gym bag for training after work Just basic items like A couple pair of sweats and extra tee shirts socks etc. workout supplements and gym shoes in side pockets.

I don’t do the fashion gym attire …. Some days lift in loose fitting camouflage pants
boots etc. Sometimes screw changing and dealing with the locker room social club and the extra time involved dealing with all of it.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Mine isn’t much. Liquid chalk, straps, clean shirt, and gum.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
To much shit... chalk, bands, chains, safety straps, belt, shoes, wrist wraps, knee wraps, knee sleeves, ear buds, etc... I need to downsize my duffle bag.

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
It's been some years since I've carried one. I did when I went from work straight to the gym. I was thinking about doing that again and broke out the ol gym bag.

I still had some shit in there I had forgotten about, some of it was out of date. A bag of unopened dried cranberries, a 1/4 can of C-4 that turned into a hockey puck and a pack of gum.

I still had wrist straps, hand hooks, deodorant (seems good still) and even roll on icy hot for my old ass. I think the icy hot's been there 7 or 8 years.

I don't see myself needing much else these days, mostly a change of clothes.

Anyone else carrying a bag?
I either go to work or I'm coming from work when I go to the gym, so I have room in the bag to change, and that usually involves gym shoes because I wear steel-toe boots at work.

I also carry wrist straps, an old Gatorade bottle that I use as a water bottle, a gym towel, Axe deodorant, and usually a protein drink for after my workout.

Just the basics.

uphillclimb

uphillclimb

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2011
Change of clothes (for backup), 2 pair underwear, knee wraps, belt, squat shoes, straps, chalk, inhalants, earbuds, towel, wrist wraps cologne and deodorant.

BrandenFlynn

BrandenFlynn

Jul 18, 2022
I'm all about keeping things simple when it comes to my gym bag. Just the essentials for me: a change of clothes, a water bottle, and some headphones. But hey, if you're feeling adventurous and want to add a personal touch, have you ever considered getting your gym bag custom embroidered? I think you migth like https://matohash.com/pages/custom-embroidery. It offers custom embroidery services. You can jazz up your bag with your own designs or logos. It's a fun way to give your gym bag some personality and make it stand out from the crowd. Anyways, thanks for sharing what's in your gym bag too! It's always amusing to discover forgotten items in there. Happy gym-ing, my friend!

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Boxing gloves, knee braces, shin guards, mouth piece, athletic tape, cup, 2-3 half empty water bottles and a bottle of ibuprofen.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Gym Reapers Nylon Lifting Belt, Iron Bull Powerlifting Belt, Cobra Grips, ATP Powerlifting Straps (22 years still going strong), various bands (my gym doesn't have any, because people steal them), landmine attachment (same issue), headphones, logbook, Gym Buddy, knee sleeves, elbow sleeves, wrist wraps and posing trunks.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic