Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

What's in your gym bag?

BrandenFlynn

BrandenFlynn

Jul 18, 2022
When it comes to my gym bag, I like to think of it as my fitness companion. Inside, you'll find a mix of essentials that keep me on track during my workouts. Of course, workout clothes are a must, along with a fresh set of gym shoes to help me stay comfortable and supported. Staying hydrated is key, so a reusable water bottle is always in there, too.
Speaking of bags, have you ever thought about the unique character that leather develops over time? It's a fascinating process called patina. Leather items, like bags, can develop a rich and distinct appearance as they age. If you're curious about this, I'd recommend checking out this article on leather patina at insert advertisements here. It's an interesting read that might give you a new appreciation for leather products.

Last edited by a moderator:
BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I never carried a gym bag, but back in the day I rocked a fanny pack with Sony walkman!!

cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
My gym bag doubles as an overnight bag, so the essentials.
Gym shorts
A couple tank tops
Versa grips
Mag grip
Elbow sleeves
Chalk
Gym shoes
Towel
All the toiletries

I travel a lot and have 4 gym memberships. I need to be clean and ready to go after a workout wherever I am.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
bag-of-dildos-by-epiphora.jpg

This bag was left in the TID Lounge last nite, @rawdeal please come get your bag before it gets donated to Goodwill

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I still have everything in my gym bag I needed the last time I powerlifted, maybe 13 years ago. Squat pants, bench press shirts, deadlift suit, 3-4 pair of knee wraps, 2-3 pair of wrist wraps, wrist straps, a lever belt and no telling how much trash. I carry it in basically just to keep my car keys somewhere while I train, It probably weighs 30lbs with all the crap I carry.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Bags are for fags, all I need is my T.Micheal rag top and my Eagles Zubaz. I always keep fingerless gloves on so I don't need to carry anything to the gym.
1698175456867.png

K

KyleB

VIP Member
Sep 5, 2012
Man you guys carry a lot. I never used a gym bag until recently. People are gross and I refused to share a water fountain with anyone. 2-3 water bottles, car fob, phone and case for earbuds.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic