Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

What to do?

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
First off. Was she your housekeeper when you and your ex were together? If so, I can guarantee you he was cheating on you with her.
Secondly, if she stole your pants and wore them in front of you... You should have told her to strip right there on the spot and then fired her. Who cares if shes nice. She is a thief that you have been trusting in your home. Who knows what else shes taken..

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
Ill also add,
If she is stealing from you, she does not respect you. On top of that, her dating your ex is another big form of disrespect imo. Fire the bitch.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I don't disagree with a lot of the advice here, but there is another option, one that can be an excellent learning experience for her.

I'd sit her down, and ask her about the jeans. If you are absolutely sure that they are yours, and she lies to you after you've brought it up, you let her go, both from her clinic position, and as your housekeeper. If she does admit to taking the jeans, you have a heart to heart with her. You give her some discipline (maybe a week unpaid time off from her housekeeping dutes). In some instances, this is an excellent wake-up call regarding something that she simply was lax on. If she's been a good employee, she'll take this to heart, and she'll have learned an important lesson, and over time she'll appreciate and respect you for holding her accountable, but still giving her a second chance to make this right, and to show you that she will change her behavior.

You are taking a chance in this instance, but I like to give people a second chance. I'm kinda sappy that way, but I know that I would take such a lesson to heart, and she might as well. After all, when I stand before God, I don't want to get what I deserve, I'll want mercy.

i agree with you TG! i know at times in my past i have done stupid things. she is a single mom of two teenage girls. she works hard and is a good mom and a good employee aside from this one possible thing.

so i have decided to cover all my bases and i sent dickhead a text asking if he had given her a pair of my jeans. for all i know he could have had them mixed up with his all this time as we used to keep them in the same closet and it was common for the housekeeper to put them in the wrong place. he would have just put them back in his closet rather than give them back and i can see him giving them to her just because thats how he is.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
First off. Was she your housekeeper when you and your ex were together? If so, I can guarantee you he was cheating on you with her.
Secondly, if she stole your pants and wore them in front of you... You should have told her to strip right there on the spot and then fired her. Who cares if shes nice. She is a thief that you have been trusting in your home. Who knows what else shes taken..

we have been divorced for 3 years and seperated for 4. they have only been dating for 2 weeks.

and i just saw her from behind with them as she walked out the door. so im sure but i cant be positive because it isnt like we sat there and had a 10 minute conversation and i really got to look at them.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
"anyway she comes in and she has on a pair of my jeans! they are a pair of sevens that i had in the back of my closet. i knew there were mine because you could see the press line in them and when i did my mobile large animal practice i always wore pressed jeans. the line fades after a few times so one can always see it in the front and the back of the jeans. plus they are an old style that isnt around anymore and they were pretty much brand new because i hadnt wore them since opening the clinic. i went home and checked my closet and sure enough, one pair was missing. "

okay and now this

" and i just saw her from behind with them as she walked out the door. so im sure but i cant be positive because it isnt like we sat there and had a 10 minute conversation and i really got to look at them. "

I think you first need to determine if there really are any missing trousers:-?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I think you first need to determine if there really are any missing trousers

there is no doubt they are missing and im 90% sure she had them on but that is still 10% unsure. so do i lose a good employee without being 100%? as of right now it is just a battle in my mind as what to do. if i call her out and she denies it or proves that they arent, then what? then i have to go through hell trying to find someone who wants to clean shit out of kennels! and that i way worse than one pair of $100 jeans!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well if she indeed has stolen you will be better off with her not around even if it is inconvenient to replace her.

Many are out of work right now, someone will take the position she loses.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I stole a cupcake once. It was good.

Last edited:
Reactions: SAD
athens

athens

May 16, 2011
Punch that bitch in the ovaries. Thats all it usually takes.

But...Maybe while cleaning your house, she shit herself and needed some jeans. And those looked like the oldest pair she could borrow. I would ask her if she shit herself and took your jeans so she could continue cleaning your house.

danrojigga

danrojigga

Rottens Pimp
May 24, 2011
Id make her go home naked and do what Athens said

Stumpy

Stumpy

Olé, Olé, Olé VIP
Sep 29, 2010
Challenge her to nude mud wrestling, video it then sack her.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic